Article 13

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

What does this mean for streamers/content providers like Bandit? Clearly games like Danger will need to be removed/silenced. I’d be interested in getting the Bandits reaction to it.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

ARTICLE 13 basically means if you take  the bus to the bank and then rob the bank,its the bus campanys fault

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I dont think Bandit monetizes hos vids but yeah article 13 is going to kill a lot of content on Youtube.

Reaction videos and film reviews will be hard to make. Fair use policy will mean F all

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s going to cause significant problems.. The old cunts who pass these laws have no idea what the internet is really like these days, it will cause them more problems than they think it will solve.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea, so if you can all hand over your wallets and valuables, since it seems ok for me to just take them.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Does that mean that my Teletubbies video will be taken down haha, its a pity because its had a lot of views… 😛

This is one reason i put my 11 hour video up, to piss off YT  🙂

Gamblingconsultant WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’m not monetised anyway so it won’t affect me but does irk me a bit that my videos will have ads on off the back of my money and content seems like it would just be easier to not have music themed slots! Bring back burning desire and immortal romance with the songs made specifically for them?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)