Argh! Pharaoh’s Tomb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Got the bonus, got a retrigger, ended up with 22 spins remaining and all symbols upgraded. Did it manage to link the top symbol on a single one of those spins? Of course it didn’t! Now I remember why I stopped playing that game.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

argyl53 wrote:

Got the bonus, got a retrigger, ended up with 22 spins remaining and all symbols upgraded. Did it manage to link the top symbol on a single one of those spins? Of course it didn’t! Now I remember why I stopped playing that game.

During my loss session i had a go on Pharaohs Tomb as i hadn’t played it for ages! I didn’t manage the bonus despite about 8 million teases but i did get this…..

Nice to see it connect in such a way really!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

22 spins left and no connection is also brutal as fuck, i think i have had very similar, maybe around 17 spins and no hit 🙁

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’d love to see you bash some Novos in your next video, Steve. They’ve overall been great to me lately; did you see my 2000x Book of Ra hit?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Full screen of Jason Lee wasn’t it?! Lovely hit that, you been going well the last few days!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Mostly been doing well, but Dolphin’s Pearl finally bonused for me for the first time in literally about a year with 4 scatters…and gave me one win of three 9s in the entire 15 free spins.

Also had three Venture bonuses in a row that didn’t retrigger and each paid less than 30x but I’ve also had some whoppers off that one last few days so can’t complain.

Reel King though, hit the gamble ladder 42 times yesterday…36 of them lost on the first press, the best one only made it to rung 3.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)