Are they still happening?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wooz23 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Been following the bandit for couple of years now.. never been successful in the monthly draws.. lol.

But have noticed he doesn’t do them no more? Are these now finished?

Always quite enjoyed them although never won a penny ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Wooz23 wrote:

Been following the bandit for couple of years now.. never been successful in the monthly draws.. lol.

Yes, dickheads took the piss, multiple email account sign up for a Christmas draw,  terms says “ one email per house “, so bandit and seedy couldn’t separate the fakes from the reels, so everybody lost their shit , so being a top bloke, and trying to keep a positive spin on the draw, Bandit said he’d gave  the money to charity to make sure it went to  somewhere proper and deserving …entitled nobs went sour, started throwing their weight on the forum really fast, ( the forum from dec to late Jan is priceless )…. so rightfully, he said fuck it ……. it’s not worth the hassle and he’s absolutely spot on, you have never seen a group of adults act like such a bunch of spoilt children in your life, free money bought out some nasty little gits ……

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Wooz23 wrote:

Yes, dickheads took the piss, multiple email account sign up for a Christmas draw,  terms says “ one email per house “, so bandit and seedy couldn’t separate the fakes from the reels, so everybody lost their shit , so being a top bloke, and trying to keep a positive spin on the draw, Bandit said he’d gave  the money to charity to make sure it went to  somewhere proper and deserving …entitled nobs went sour, started throwing their weight on the forum really fast, ( the forum from dec to late Jan is priceless )…. so rightfully, he said fuck it ……. it’s not worth the hassle and he’s absolutely spot on, you have never seen a group of adults act like such a bunch of spoilt children in your life, free money bought out some nasty little gits ……

Disgusting, please delete my account asap.

*Note to everyone, I’m joking… Please do not delete my account*

Can’t get rid of me that easily ??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Wooz23 wrote:

Disgusting, please delete my account asap.

*Note to everyone, I’m joking… Please do not delete my account*

Can’t get rid of me that easily ??

And this xbob lad was the worst, stirring shit up, call out people’s mothers and all that …. nasty piece …. not like that angel rbreen…..

Wooz23 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cheers guys.

I did see all the bullsh*t at Xmas and thought the charity donation was the best way tbh.

Just thought the usual monthly prize draws would go back to normal after he came back for the people who subbed.

Anyway, glad to see regular vids back, and maybe will change in the future where I see some git enter 5 mins before me and wins £500 ??

Good luck all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)