Are Bonuses Predetermined

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Maher8430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Sorry, if this has been covered before… Are bonuses where you pick objects to increase the number of free spins and  multipliers predetermined? So, they are only giving you the Illusion of free choice…

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haha, welcome to the forum – yes this topic is covered a lot!

So the answer is yes and no. Officially, adhering to the rules laid out by the UK Gambling Commission, the result can either be fully pre-determined (meaning that no matter what you pick, the result is already decided) or random (meaning that the picks you make do matter). Both are essentially random at the source, so it doesn’t really matter what method is used.

Most slots these days utilise the first method, of being fully pre-determined. So yes, on these, there is no free choice. But the outcome is still random at the point you made the spin.

Hope this helps.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The answer is 100% yes. Don’t let anyone try to confuse you. Profit dictates the outcome, random plays a sub part. The industry will want you to think otherwise. Profit is the boss. Not random.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

The answer is 100% yes. Don’t let anyone try to confuse you. Profit dictates the outcome, random plays a sub part. The industry will want you to think otherwise. Profit is the boss. Not random.

In the context of what the OP is asking here, the only post that will confuse them is this one. In regards to pick games, he has asked whether the outcome of the picks themselves is pre-determined. The correct answer is not always, but most of the time.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Biohazard, that’s interesting about a few of the pick bonuses being truly random.

Every spin on a slot generates a ticket.  A bonus is usually a ticket itself.  For bonuses that have a gamble ladder like in Millionaire and Chilli, each rung determines how the bonus will unfold or the likelihood of the next gamble winning if you decide to gamble.  So every successive rung generates a new ticket.

For a pick-based bonus that is entirely predetermined, the picks and the subsequent free spins will all be generated on the 1 ticket.  For truly random picks though, does each pick change the ticket on the outcome of the spins?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Ok Bio, give us an example of a truly random pick bonus on a slot. Also, give proof it is 100% random.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Biohazard, that’s interesting about a few of the pick bonuses being truly random.

Every spin on a slot generates a ticket.  A bonus is usually a ticket itself.  For bonuses that have a gamble ladder like in Millionaire and Chilli, each rung determines how the bonus will unfold or the likelihood of the next gamble winning if you decide to gamble.  So every successive rung generates a new ticket.

For a pick-based bonus that is entirely predetermined, the picks and the subsequent free spins will all be generated on the 1 ticket.  For truly random picks though, does each pick change the ticket on the outcome of the spins?

I believe what normally happens in this scenario, is each spin of the free spins on those particular games would request a new ticket for each spin, under the parameters of what was determined by the picks. This is half a guess though based on what I’ve read and what I’ve been told, can’t say I’m 100% certain on that one.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Ok Bio, give us an example of a truly random pick bonus on a slot. Also, give proof it is 100% random.

I can’t do that, as I don’t know of any. Providers are very quiet around which of their games are fully pre-determined or not. I know that Blueprints are fully pre-determined, but that’s about it. All I can say is what rules and guidelines (that all providers who want to be licensed here in the UK must adhere to) are prescribed by the Gambling Commission, and that is that they can have either.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Mr B wrote:

I can’t do that, as I don’t know of any. Providers are very quiet around which of their games are fully pre-determined or not. I know that Blueprints are fully pre-determined, but that’s about it. All I can say is what rules and guidelines (that all providers who want to be licensed here in the UK must adhere to) are prescribed by the Gambling Commission, and that is that they can have either.

I love how you apparently have to prove some slot bonus is random (which can be provided in the form of GC rules and their policy on independent testing) but the repeated accusation slot games are rigged is to be taken seriously with no evidence whatsoever.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

To be clear, I asked the Gambling Commission this very question a while back and was unequivocally told (I am paraphrasing, but this was their answer) “it’s up to the manufacturer, we don’t prescribe how bonus features work provided the customer is not misled about their chances and the game has been properly described”.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

I know red tiger games are pre-determined as ive seen my balance change before the bonus is finished a few times. SPOILER ALERT! lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I used to play this pirate picking game on skyvegas and the amount of times the 300k jackpot symbols where revealed right next to where I’d picked would lead me to believe its just predetermined tilt programming lol

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Predetermined. I hate this myth every streamer has that Amber pays best in Immortal Romance, would be nice to see the other bonuses now and then.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Jamesr83 wrote:

Predetermined. I hate this myth every streamer has that Amber pays best in Immortal Romance, would be nice to see the other bonuses now and then.

To be fair I reckon it does have the best potential although im not a fan of the game, just the music lol

Same as moon princess’s love spins although the 4 spins can dick you the potential is far better.. I think they are predetermined based on the balance changes and tilty positions of the missed options.. Doesn’t really matter either way though as its still gonna pay something regardless if its predetermined to be massive or shit.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)