Anyone with young kids?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve bought 3 spare selection boxes, and thought it might be a nice idea to send them to someones kids? They might think santa sent them through the post as an early present 🙂 anyone want one for theirs? No cost, I’ll pay postage 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

That’s a really lovely gesture ? I can’t get away with saying one for baby Xbob ??

If there’s nobody on here for them, your local Mission Christmas will be thankful for them ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

She will be eating chocolate in no time xbob 😉 just you wait haha.

I forgot to mention, these are milkybar selection boxes. Only small, so your kids wont get much of a sugar rush 🙂 haha

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Eh winningbird, you know what ONE thing has been a really nice constant since I joined this forum…? You and your lovely way. You are always level headed, you always offer a word of understanding and care when people come on here troubled. And you are always one of the first people to try and diffuse a shitty situation or argument on here. And this post just shows how nice a person you are. I genuinely hope you and your family have an incredible Christmas. People like you deserve nothing but the best things in life. Never change mate. And to echo xbob, if nobody here takes you up on the choc for the kids make sure you drop it at a mission Christmas place. Loads of kids waking up on crimbo morning with nothing. Take care x

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’ve bought 3 spare selection boxes, and thought it might be a nice idea to send them to someones kids? They might think santa sent them through the post as an early present ? anyone want one for theirs? No cost, I’ll pay postage ?

I have 3 invisible kids who love chocolate? 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

These people may think you’re nice, Mockingbird!! But I know the truth. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

They haven’t seen her when she hasn’t had her chocolate fix ?????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

They haven’t seen her when she hasn’t had her chocolate fix ?????

Exactly hahaha.?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

Eh winningbird, you know what ONE thing has been a really nice constant since I joined this forum…? You and your lovely way. You are always level headed, you always offer a word of understanding and care when people come on here troubled. And you are always one of the first people to try and diffuse a shitty situation or argument on here. And this post just shows how nice a person you are. I genuinely hope you and your family have an incredible Christmas. People like you deserve nothing but the best things in life. Never change mate. And to echo xbob, if nobody here takes you up on the choc for the kids make sure you drop it at a mission Christmas place. Loads of kids waking up on crimbo morning with nothing. Take care x

Awww, what a lovely post! Thank you 🙂 the boys are right below though.. deprive me of my cake bars, and I’m like the witch from the cartoon version of sword in the stone ??

I really hope you and your family also have a lovely Christmas 🙂

Already made sure to donate a few things to the children’s hospital over the Christmas period, but if the calendars go unwanted, I’ll make sure to take them to the kids mission christmas appeal that’s going off in school.

eejit101 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

I’ve bought 3 spare selection boxes, and thought it might be a nice idea to send them to someones kids? They might think santa sent them through the post as an early present ? anyone want one for theirs? No cost, I’ll pay postage ?

I have 3 invisible kids who love chocolate? ?

Do you want one sending, oh sweet child of mine? ? you live in malta, so I do wonder if the quality of chocolate is good enough ??

RB & HAZ you’ll be going on santas naughty list if tha carries on! Hahah

On another note, I’ve only had 9 boxes since they came back in stock across the road..

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

What a nice gesture WB. I have a 2 year old so she isn’t fully aware of what Christmas is so it would be wasted on her, well the  chocolate wouldn’t but the idea of it being from santa would.

She went to see santa yesterday and she hated him lol. Loved the snow though.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Lovely gesture WB as always a wonderful person ??

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Fairplay WB, you truly are a lovely person! I hope you and your family have the best xmas!!! ?????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Fairplay WB, you truly are a lovely person! I hope you and your family have the best xmas!!! ?????

Not seen you post for a while mr vondicky ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thanks you lovely bunch. Hope you all have an amazing Christmas also ???

karmanela WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Great gesture winningbird, have a fab xmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)