Anyone have a Fruit Machine in their house?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Moff WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I would definitely be interested in this. How much would this ancient relic sell on for?

FruitVideos WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I’d say £150-£200, something like that. Trouble with these now, the board and psu are worth £100.

Chungy WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Doh!

Omg i loved this machine back in the days, you know where i can get one or is your for sale?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Chungy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Doh!

Omg i loved this machine back in the days, you know where i can get one or is your for sale?

Isn’t it wonderful! Have a look on Facebook Marketplace and Ebay, theres usually one or more of the set floating about 😀

archy159 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

is there gonna be a vid today i dont know about anyone else but im doing cold turker here

Nloallamo WANTED $1
    Outlaw

sheuho wrote:

Hi sorry for the random post, but I also have a unused Lord of the Rings machine I no longer need, FREE to anyone interested providing you can pick up, or any advise how I can get rid of my machine? Bristol UK

I would be interested in collecting the fruit machine if it’s still available. Does it work?

Fruityloopy1980 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Got 20 in my games room.all mainly from the 90’s

Fruityloopy1980 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I have the 3 reel version of ooh ahh dracula?.dont suppose you would consider parting with big bucks?

Reely new member WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just picked up a Global ‘Jackpots that Rock ‘n’ Roll’ working fruit machine yesterday. One of the reels was out of line which I have adjusted but now it will not start up. Does anyone know a reset that will get it going again? During set up it needs to spin the reels to Jackpot on the middle win line but they now stop on the low win line so the machine will not come alive and allow play. Any help greatly appreciated.

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Barcrest tripple 7 with 24 real play games

Bar x 7 £25 hp

Club cops and robbers gold £250jp

Club lock buster £250jp

Snakes and ladders red gaming £70jp

Alice and wonderland £100jp reflex

2 quiz machines I’m in the middle of repairing.

And a reo rainbow riches 500jp which il be selling as spares or repairs. It works but somtimes freezes. I believe it’s the ram failing.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)