Anyone had a game freeze on free spins?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Good morning, has anyone had a game freeze on free spins please? I was playing Gold of Persia on VideoSlots and won 90 free spins and clicked out thinking that they had finished however the win didn’t get added to my balance. I went back in and it keeps replaying the last win however no buttons appear on screen for me to refresh the spin so it can be added to my balance. I tried clearing the cookies and cache, my browser is up to date etc. I went on Chat and they’ve sent it through to their team to investigate.

Questions I have are; does anyone know how long it takes for their team to get back to you, will they reset them or will they be cancelled and will I get my winnings if they can’t fix it? It would be much appreciated if anyone has knowledge of how this works.

Many thanks in advance.

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Hi mate I had the same thing happen to me when I landed the bonus on eye of horus on videoslots the game crashed and wouldn’t load so I tried different browsers but still didn’t work notified chat and took them a few weeks to get back to me and in the end they just refunded me £4 for the spin and I didn’t get my bonus I was absolutely wounded.

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Thank you for the reply. I kind of guessed that this is what they might do, I had hoped for another scenario to be honest. $4 bonus would definitely of been wounding. I’m crying over my $1 bet. Much appreciated 😊

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Update: My game was unfrozen by the game provider today and my winnings added to my balance. I think it was where my game froze? I had completed my spins but the total had not added so I think that determined the outcome. If I was mid spins I don’t think it would have been possible?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)