Anyone else struggling ATM with football betting??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

So i’ve been betting on footie for years now, never in my life have a become so unlucky as I have been the last 12 months.

The amount of 1 wrongs/late goals, missed penalties, massive favourites not winning etc etc has been quite unbelievable.

The latest tragedy was a simple double at 9/1 placed on Quiff…quiffed to a massive 681/1!…A 91st minute equaliser messed that up.

Its actually gotten so bad that my usual 4/5/6 folds have dwindled down to doubles and even singles as i feel that a 4/5 fold acca is just never gong to land.

How is everyone elses luck on the footie?? Perhaps a few tips would help?!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just bad luck bud. Only worthwhile tip i could give is take advantage of every bookmaker offer that is available ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah my footy betting has been bonk lately, missing out by one goal or a late equaliser and the weekend just gone, waiting on just Northampton – flashscore comes up Northampton 1-0 in the 85th minute, then it ticks to the 89th minute and it corrects itself to 0-0, mint lol!

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

I have actually  stopped betting on teams, only bet on goals now. Like OP says, always a couple of ‘bankers’ failing each week. At the moment, I prefer just wanting goals in games, dont care who wins.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yeah i generally do the BTTS market or over 2.5’s. Barnsley’s 0-0 stalemate with burton messed up my four fold BTTS. Shame as all the other league 1/2 games had plenty of goals. Tonight I’ve gone for a risky BTTS in both Champions League Games and stuck £100 on it.

If the scores are anything like last nights double 0-0’s then im screqwed haha

If it misses i’ll probalby be taking a month off!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Goals are like hens teeth at the moment. Take Saturday for example! Barely a handful of games across England where both teams have scored. It’s been like this for a while now. The Scottish divisions are good for goal bets atm.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yes Blacko saturday was quiet goal wise, and again i managed to be one off which frustratingly was the shrewsbury game over 2.5 – its 1-1 after 11 minutes lol and ends 1-1. I find he scottish games tricly aswell, infact the only luck ive had goal wise is French games or Mexican Games. I read the horse racing guys tips on here couple days ago..Never placed a horse racing bet before…it came second to last lol, probably for the best! Don’t really want to start betting on horses!

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Data for football markets is collected on a massive scale, the odds are not often wrong.

most game outcomes are decided by goals in the last 10 mins of a game. That is why you are often winning a bet and it loses, hurting more than holding losing bets and late action making the outcome a winning one.

betting on markets with three outcomes are said to be the hardest(match result)

any form of multiple just makes it harder, hence the payoffs.

you of course will get runs of good fortune, but these are balanced by not winning.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

RollWithItRuss wrote:

Data for football markets is collected on a massive scale, the odds are not often wrong.

most game outcomes are decided by goals in the last 10 mins of a game. That is why you are often winning a bet and it loses, hurting more than holding losing bets and late action making the outcome a winning one.

betting on markets with three outcomes are said to be the hardest(match result)

any form of multiple just makes it harder, hence the payoffs.

you of course will get runs of good fortune, but these are balanced by not winning.

It is confusing/irritating when your watching Jeff Sterling on a Saturday afternoon and he’s cracking bad jokes amongst his co hosts as he hasn’t any goals to report. I’m sitting there with my BTTS slips in my hand tearing my hair out at the fact that every team across the UK are unable to score a single fucking goal. There is weeks however that an entire division can be filled with each team scoring at half time.

As the old saying goes “Your only borrowing your own money back from the bookies”

That is completely true as your delighted when your coupon delivers but seem to forget the 3 previous Months where your betting slip inevitably hit’s the dustbin on 5pm each Saturday afternoon..

BTW My selections for tonight were Man City, PSG and Rangers. Small prices but confident selections.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)