Anyone else sick of book games?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Close to banning all slots that have the book of dead bonus format. Any game either gives me 10’s or Jacks or the top symbol. 10’s and Jacks lately aren’t even showing up and I always get 0x on top symbol. Book of Dead keeps doing it to me, Golden Ark done it last night, Book of Ra done it twice last night, Lord of The Ocean and The Alchemist recently too.

Anyone else get this all the time or is my luck just shot to bits the last few months?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Personally I love these games (though not of Book of Dead specifically) but you have to remember they are very high risk slots. I’ve had a crazy good run on Novomatics the last week and until my luck breaks I’ll probably keep bashing them.

Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I used to, would always go on them and end up hitting a nice bonus in next to no time! Last few months have been absolute stinkers though. I’m sticking to novomatics like you at the minute, what are your favourites at the moment? Flamenco Roses keeps paying me well and Garden of Riches and Lucky Lady’s Charm are bonusing fairly often for me!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

See my “Book of Ra OMG” thread, I mentioned some of my wins there.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

One word for the book games is “Potential” and unfortunately, linked with this word are the words “High Variance” and that is what they are, they can truly go bonkers and i guess we just have to accept that a lot of the other times, they are going to rip us 🙁

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Every provider has their own book game. And funnily enough, aside from BTG, its every providers #1 grossing game. People love the library.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

If they got rid of all book games bar Falcon and Book of Dead that would be grand. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Save Magic Mirror Deluxe II too, love that one 😀 Mirrors, Books, same thing haha

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Only 1 I really like is book of gods

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

laterzuk wrote:

Only 1 I really like is book of gods

I never get on with that fecker, Dave is always asking me to play it too haha

Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yeah too true, I know the potential can go insane and I’ve had a good hit or two in the past. Just on a stinker of a run and it’s becoming infuriating hahah magic mirror deluxe ll was a favourite for ages, book of God’s always a bust for me! Ever tried the novomatic The Alchemist?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)