Any video from the Big Man today?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Bandit

Hope you had a good Christmas

Any video upload today pal?

I’m Chomping @ the bit!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah i have just finished it and am now uploading/processing so should be set to go live later this evening.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Was just going to ask on a post then seen this can’t wait for the video been in bed with my back all week watching and waiting for a notification that there a new video not able to work for 4 months so your videos are needed as can’t play yet till I get back to work so I’ve been watching your old videos over and over got to say they never get old ??

Millzy123 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Buzzzing can’t wait new video yes yes yes bandit as a favour please try seceret of the stones please please please ive tried so hard to get a win bigger than like 25/30x and I cannot achieve it I’ve spunked 100s of £…. and seem to not be able to hit anything I’ve been a fan of yours since nearly day 1 always followed you and won’t ever stop ✋ so if you can please next time you play try it out for me but I do understand if you can’t as ur a busy guy and I respect that take care bro hope u and the family had a good Christmas and happy new year to you all thanks cory.

Millzy123 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Same here mate when there’s no video I watch the old ones over lol

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i have just finished it and am now uploading/processing so should be set to go live later this evening.

Muchas Gracias Bandito 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Thankyou

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

No doubt the video will contain some crazy gambles lots of shouting and swearing and plenty of hilarious bandit sayings just a normal video then really

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

His random sayings have me laughing if I laugh as much as I did on all the last bunch this 4 months laid up with my back is going to turn into a year lol

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

No doubt the video will contain some crazy gambles lots of shouting and swearing and plenty of hilarious bandit sayings just a normal video then really

Im so excited…..its like getting a late Christmas present 😀

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

A video from the bandit is a Xmas present itself ? best present yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)