Any gamers on here?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Interested to see what people play and like.

I’ve been a pc and console gamer for years.

PC I mainly play League of Legends, and used to play COD 4 and black ops 2.

Console I mainly play PUBG, GTA and fifa. Although I can’t stand first person shooters on console is more for the social aspect with friends.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Me Me Me Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol 🙂 got a PC its not the best any more and xbox one x 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’m a bit lame, I literally only play Overwatch if I’m having a gaming session (on PC!).

P13pun WANTED $1
    Outlaw

anyone play dota 2? ofc i dont play always due to work suitation but i try to play when ever i can.. wpuld love to hit ranked match if anyone plays..

cheeriioooo

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

CoD sucks lol,has nothing on battlefield…..use to play alot,not really played much the last few years,battlefield 3 was my fave console game ever.

From many years back Everquest was my favourite PC game and Fave game ofall time….much better than world of warcraft.

Polak WANTED $1
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

CoD sucks lol,has nothing on battlefield…..use to play alot,not really played much the last few years,battlefield 3 was my fave console game ever.

From many years back Everquest was my favourite PC game and Fave game ofall time….much better than world of warcraft.

you sure about that? after the trainwreck that was (and still is) the launch of battlefield 5. they release normal content as dlc? i think battlefield has been a complete disaster this and cod is edging it this year. and looking at the sales numbers for both i think many people agree. not hating ma dude just my opinion lol

kometenk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Been playing games for years but im struggeling to find a game that keeps my attention for more than a week…:(

Currently rotating between Read dead redemption 2 on ps4, COD Black ops 4 and league of legends on pc.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

First person shooters are shite on consoles, had so much fun playing COD 4 and black ops 2 a few years ago on pc.

I’ve played league of Legends for about 5 years, I still like it as much as I did 3/4 years ago. Regardless of the horrible community. I enjoy watching the pro scene, LCS and worlds etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)