Any danger to relese video today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    allscar WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Heloo to all Bandits lover cant wait for new video c,moon you layzi fuc…. relese the video

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I take it english isn’t your first language, but calling someone a lazy fuck isn’t a good way to ask someone to do something ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Forum needs a way to downgrade dollars.

allscar WANTED $4
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

No its not my language and if you hawe problem with my comment fuk of then i didnt write to you if he gona be mad so let him ban me its a joke i just cant wait for his videos because its a best for me

jetman WANTED $8
    Outlaw

there is no sunday slot session this week,bandit has just posted on twitter he’s not up for playing again just yet after last week

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

allscar wrote:

No its not my language and if you hawe problem with my comment fuk of then i didnt write to you if he gona be mad so let him ban me its a joke i just cant wait for his videos because its a best for me

What ????

Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Don’t blame him tbh after last week, good to see that he’s having a break from slots after a big loss

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

allscar wrote:

? ? ?

Chill winstaaaan

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

you are one utter fking bellend you mate speaking to people like who the fuck you think you are like show bit respect and  jog on ya divvy spoke to me like that on streets ide rip ya head off and shit down ya neck

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

allscar wrote:

Heloo to all Bandits lover cant wait for new video c,moon you layzi fuc…. relese the video

You’ve charmed me . ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

allscar wrote:

you are.. JUST the sort of person this forum..  — doesn’t need.

Regards

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

allscar wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Patience is a virtue ?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I take it english isn’t your first language, but calling someone a lazy fuck isn’t a good way to ask someone to do something ?

That’s what I keep telling the wife, but she doesn’t seem to get it 🙁

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@Allscar show some respect to other members if you dont like it you can find the door at the X on your browser.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

That escalated quick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)