all streamer unite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

with all these posts and videos the streamers have been putting up i thought what would be great to watch if all the streamers

rocknrolla

bandit

jimbo

nickslots

chipmonks

craig

did a joint stream either for charity or too split amongst themselves

think it would be funny rolla and bandit with they degen bets and funny commentary jimbos witty banter mixed in with all the other quality’s the other streamers have like chipmonk shit impressions and dad jokes lol nick wtf was that line and sharp tonge imagine the viewers that would generate probs never gonna happen but its a thought and ide defo watch

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

not for me the top two yes the rest no way

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Nah, bad idea. It’s like if you think hmm well i like pizza, I like ice cream and I like orange juice so maybe if I put all those things in a blender the result is awesomeness. Doesn’t work.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Nah, bad idea. It’s like if you think hmm well i like pizza, I like ice cream and I like orange juice so maybe if I put all those things in a blender the result is awesomeness. Doesn’t work.

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

So you just wanna see UK players ???

What a shit show.!  You suggested

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

each to there own i guess and yes i only like watching steamers using gbp and sometimes euros no into watching players and having to working out the exchange rates

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

So you just wanna see UK players ???

What a shit show.!  You suggested

ok not to everyone’s fancy didnt think we all liked the same things just a thought but why laugh at me wanted to watch uk players ? and to say what a shit show ive suggested i dont put posts up looking for arguments just friendly banter a simple nope not for me would of done

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)