all from a bracelet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I was really really skint and had ages until payday so decided to pawn a silver bracelet my ex gf had given me. I expected to get at least a fiver but all they offered me was 50p I reluctantly took it(best decision ever).

I then thought screw it I had saw a tip on Oddschecker for a golfer(Ernie Els) his odds were either 50/1 or 60/1 so with that and some change in my pocket I backed him Each way stake couldn’t have been more than 75p. Ernie won it so I got £25 and I think £5 in bonus for the place(Ladbrokes), So I now had £30.

My dad had told me he’d won the jackpots on Mega Moolah on as little as 2p, so I decided to stick a £5 in Ladbrokes and played on my favourite 7p bet size I wasn’t playing long and hit the wheel, I won the Minor for I think it was around £115! All from a Bracelet. Had a great weekend with the Gf at the time think the first thing I bought was a litre of Southern Comfort in Morrisons :). Got many other tales from peanuts I had left until payday too. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Haha all from 50p, good old Ernie smashing in the win!

Yeah i have got a fair few tales about fruit machines for example, when they say “add 5p to play” then actually winning the jackpot off that 5p lol The chances!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

If i ever saw a post GamCare would flag as “problematic” its this one

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

eejit101 wrote:

He doesnt say hes broke because he gambled his wages so I don’t think this would be a problematic flag ????

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

I was a sensible gambler back then I’m more degen now. In those days I would withdraw anything 5x what I’d deposited which would be 5-10quid. My gf at the time wouldn’t have stuck around if id been bad, trust me.

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

im sure most of us would like to go back to a time where winning £110 was the best thing that could happen, it is a much nicer place to be!

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i have got a fair few tales about fruit machines for example, when they say “add 5p to play” then actually winning the jackpot off that 5p lol The chances!

I had similar as well – I put £1 into a Power 5 (Deal or No Deal) fruity and I caught it in the middle of a streak!!  So someone before me must had zero credit, collected his £35 jackpot win and left, then the rest of the streak went for another £35 for me.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I had similar as well – I put £1 into a Power 5 (Deal or No Deal) fruity and I caught it in the middle of a streak!!  So someone before me must had zero credit, collected his £35 jackpot win and left, then the rest of the streak went for another £35 for me.

I’m trying to, as I just can’t cope with high bets/balances at all. Knocks me ill when I piss it away mate. @Shezzzzzzz

And well done catching that streak that’s the best when that happens @ImperialDragon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)