Ahhhhh finally …..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Helmet on

bunker locked

emergency exit secured….. right

I love  the fact Diamond  mine has a bonus buy, really feels like chilli reborn and I fucking missed chilli ….. and I’m have a blast…….shame it’s a shit backdrop …. but man I’m enjoy this set up

( I appreciate the problem gambler argument, and whole sympathise,  but I did feel the bonus buy cull was ridiculous, and wasn’t impressed that they stopped the bonus buy but leaving higher value spins available on games )

please btg …….re work chilli …..

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Good luck!!!!!

Outlaw

puntzak wrote:

Good luck!!!!!

Ahhh it’ll happen … chilli will be reborn ….. we must believe in the mighty btg

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I played 2day on £40 got 80x and 60x on £60 I got 150x not bad if we can controlla are self on it lol maybe money train will be next :p

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

we must believe in the mighty btg

Donuts Megaways first ???

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

we must believe in the mighty btg

Donuts Megaways first ???

If you back my plan … I’ll bitch slap who ever in btg I need to make donuts megaways happen ………..

Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

I played 2day on £40 got 80x and 60x on £60 I got 150x not bad if we can controlla are self on it lol maybe money train will be next :p

Yeah I played on the £20 stake, I cashed out £500 after 5 ish tries ……the wheel gamble “ seemed” and I use the word “seemed” with massive bunny ears, to be fairer than chilli and as long as you took a decent number 20-24, miss out on the thirty …… the games multiplier is an insanely fast builder( and out of 5 games I got 2 retreggers) could be new games syndrome, but seems legit ……

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Yeah I played on the £20 stake, I cashed out £500 after 5 ish tries ……the wheel gamble “ seemed” and I use the word “seemed” with massive bunny ears, to be fairer than chilli and as long as you took a decent number 20-24, miss out on the thirty …… the games multiplier is an insanely fast builder( and out of 5 games I got 2 retreggers) could be new games syndrome, but seems legit ……

nice i cash out also 1100 2day got good win on capitan 5 scatter and 3 time retrigger,got also good win on this new slot hypernova megaways is crazy slot

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seems like theres a lot of decent b slots coming out at the minute. Hypanova megaways? What’s that?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Winningbird wrote:

Seems like theres a lot of decent b slots coming out at the minute. Hypanova megaways? What’s that?

crazy slot lol it go up to 2000x

SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Helmet on

bunker locked

I love  the fact Diamond  mine has a bonus buy, really feels like chilli reborn and I fucking missed chilli ….. and I’m have a blast…….shame it’s a shit backdrop …. but man I’m enjoy this set up

( I appreciate the problem gambler argument, and whole sympathise,  but I did feel the bonus buy cull was ridiculous, and wasn’t impressed that they stopped the bonus buy but leaving higher value spins available on games )

Damn, extra chilli was my achilles heel, had such a love hate relationship with that game. Love the current diamond mine extra gold version. Which site are you playing this version at? Not come to Casumo yet as far as I can see.

Outlaw

SlotsBlogger wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Helmet on

bunker locked

Damn, extra chilli was my achilles heel, had such a love hate relationship with that game. Love the current diamond mine extra gold version. Which site are you playing this version at? Not come to Casumo yet as far as I can see.

I’m on videoslots………I’ll always love chilli ….. I made a crazy amount of money of it …. and I mean stupid amount….and there were days when I’d be screaming …” . that purple triangle is  you’re home, don’t you want to go home you diseased rectal asshole” and the laptop would launch out of the house onto the number 32 bus ……. it took a £1000 to build a balance where I never needed to use my own cash after that …..and the luck just kept hitting, but I was very good at not always going for the top, I’d take just as much 16 spins as 24 …..man I love  chilli ….. going to go set up a fan site

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)