Advise for low stake players like me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Hi, I’m no expert but have been a gambler since I was 13yrs old hanging around the fair on the 2p a shot machines I’m 49 now and generally have around £50 a week I dedicate for slots. I play mostly 30p or 40p stakes. I have had some big wins as much as £1000 on one spin on book of ra6 hitting 5 explorers in bonus game. But the way I play now is if I put £50 on and get up to £150 I take my £50 back instantly. Now its free money then if I get up to £200 I take another £100 out and. So on. I did that once for two weeks and found I had won 3k. I find its easy to play with all the winnings and up the stake but most times you blow the lot. This way once my stake is back in bank I can enjoy the games more and if I take a bit more off happy days. Not sure if loads do this or just a few, but it works for me.

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Best way to play with a lower bank roll that is! Im the same, always take my original deposit back and play the rest then withdraw at certain points like yourself.. soon ads up.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I play the low stakes normally 30p to 50p and deposit expecting the fisting that is bound to come lol I have had some decent withdrawals though and some nice wins best being £800 on queen of riches.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’m the same about 60 pound a week on slots . But if I deposit 50 pound and get it to 150 pound , depending wot mood I’m in , I wud either carry on or withdraw the lot . If I just took the 50 bk I know if I lost the lot the 50 wud just go in . Because well that’s wot I had to lose anyway.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Thunder I get what you mean, but I think my mistake a few years ago, was I did not have a stopping point so mostly lost the lot. But found if I had withdrawal points I did better. My aim was first get deposit back then judge how much I won to how much I withdraw. Like the £800 win , I took £600 out and £200 to play with that ended with a further £100 withdraw then a £300 withdraw. And once the funds ran out I did not want to put the grand back on.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Withdrawal points are definitely the way to go I think. I certainly never really had a stopping point, or a figure in mind that was enough to withdraw, so I’d keep playing until it was all gone. Since then, I have adopted withdrawal points, leaving some in the balance to play with, and this has felt much more “profitable”. Not the best word when talking about slots, but you know what I mean :’)

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I usually spend about £50 a week which i can comfortably afford and my attitude is – £1 stake, hope for a decent hit/bonus and if i can grind it upto 10x my deposit ill withdraw, if not ill just wait til the following week.

Id say roughly 7/10 times i seem to manage a withdrawal (could be down to luck), but it works for me and you know the saying… If its not broke…

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

I usually spend about £50 a week which i can comfortably afford and my attitude is – £1 stake, hope for a decent hit/bonus and if i can grind it upto 10x my deposit ill withdraw, if not ill just wait til the following week.

Id say roughly 7/10 times i seem to manage a withdrawal (could be down to luck), but it works for me and you know the saying… If its not broke…

That’s impressive bud! I tend to play £1 stake most of the time, but if I don’t start with at least a £200 balance, I seem to get rinsed within minutes!

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Yeah i agree to have certain balance levels to reach and withdraw at each stage. It may help people who find that they may up their stakes to try and grab back what they lost. It may not work for others. I am getting back into slots as i now have spare cash. So, these type of discussions help me think of what I am gonna set my limits at.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

That’s impressive bud! I tend to play £1 stake most of the time, but if I don’t start with at least a £200 balance, I seem to get rinsed within minutes!

I think its down to game selection if im honest. Once ive deposited ill either go straight to a high variance slot and hope for a bonus/big hit in 50 £1 spins or ill play a decent wagering slot that i feel is hot and switch between the two.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)