A little feedback on the forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SweFjorod WANTED $10
    Outlaw

First of all I’m missing a PM function on this forum.

Second, it is a problem that everytime I visit the forum I have to login, even if I have remember me clicked in, next time I visit I have to log in anyway.

Third, I would like to come in contact with you Bandit, is there any way to send you a private message somewhere?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Morning mate, there is no PM function on this forum – it isn’t something i am looking to implement tbh, too much hassle in regards to abusive messages/spam and protecting website users, i just decided it was easier not to have it.

The “keep me logged in” doesn’t currently work – it is on Spiders list of things to look at but it isn’t high on said list and things like creating the Fat Santa Christmas Knockout tournament page come along and take away his time but he will get there i am sure.

I can always be contacted using the “contact Bandit” link down at the bottom of the page, this will be a message that goes through to one of my team and he then relays it to me or alternatively you can email me at [email protected]

Cheers

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i think the forum layout is spot on its clear and easy to get on with keep up the good work.and bandit when you get back on line would you please play BATTLESHIP DIRECT HIT i played it on free play and it can pay i think.merry xmas all

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

i think the forum layout is spot on its clear and easy to get on with keep up the good work.and bandit when you get back on line would you please play BATTLESHIP DIRECT HIT i played it on free play and it can pay i think.merry xmas all

Are you high? That slot is a sack of shit. Countless people, me included, have got bonus on it for it to pay 5x.

Sometimes I wonder if people want bandit to lose by requesting the absolute worst games.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no not high are you. i think it can pay just you not had the luck

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

-Dist wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Are you high? That slot is a sack of shit. Countless people, me included, have got bonus on it for it to pay 5x.

Sometimes I wonder if people want bandit to lose by requesting the absolute worst games.

It has an RTP of 95.9%, so it won’t be awful (in the long run). Just because you, and others, have had a bad experience with it doesn’t mean that everyone will. It sounds like Ben had a good session on it!

There’s some slots that I find absolute trash (e.g. Buffalo Rising) but I’ve seen plenty of decent wins on it from others!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)