A life of ups and downs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sammy3331 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

from 12 years old snatching 2ps from a money fountain to play the coin pusher at the local fun fair- to getting a £4K loan to support my family after getting made redundant but loosing 3k of it the day I got it then thinking fuck it all or nothing with the last grand and hitting £21000 on line win on a £60 spin on lucky 88 on bet 365 to then spending all in 3 months on fun friends family and bookies and giving up for 6 months,the start it all off again by hitting the end of the rainbow on £10 drake rainbow riches at 400x, going in bookies with £5 walking out with £3000 then going back the next day and giving it all back, I’ve come to relise that your dammed if you do and your dammed if you don’t, I’ve been at rock bottom no electric or food feeling like ending it all and I’ve been on top of the world buying champs for everyone and throwing a grand each at my mates and my mum, but now on my secon child in a tight relationship where my misses keeps me on my toes and with the use of gam ban and strictly keeping to 50p stakes on fobts I feel I’m getting somewhere the end x

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

good luck buddy. Stay strong ?? 

nicking 2p out of fountain’s shocking behaviour lol

Sammy3331 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hahah I know I used to hold my mates ankles has he grabbed them through the grate ?

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

same here —- most i had won in one week was 2.5k  but thought i would keep it and not buy anything till the week after, when that week came i had spent most of it. things are more settled now — no bookies or online spending — only take cash with you and leave bank cards at home.

keep yourself busy and things will look better

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It can become an endless cycle and it is really hard work to break it, good luck to you mate and remember family always comes first and you won’t go far wrong!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Stay strong bud, family always comes first, no matter what.

Sammy3331 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cheers guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)