A game that hasn’t

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Full title ..,

a game that hasn’t done anything special for you, you kind of agree it’s turd , but you know it’s got a nice spin coming for you …..

mine has to be btg star cluster ….. can’t help it …but I know there’s a sweet spin and bonus in there …. I can smell it …even after a year I can Smell it

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Any nolimit city game. They’ve done nothing for me but I know that bonus is there somewhere

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Dead or alive 2 only one for me, I’ve had the wildline on number 1, I’ve had 12,000x on lil devil, I’ve had some crazy hits on hoarder, deadwood and dragon tribe as far as no limits go but its that wildline on DOA2 just can’t crack that one not sure I ever will tbh

Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Dead or alive 2 only one for me, I’ve had the wildline on number 1, I’ve had 12,000x on lil devil, I’ve had some crazy hits on hoarder, deadwood and dragon tribe as far as no limits go but its that wildline on DOA2 just can’t crack that one not sure I ever will tbh

The jealousy I have for you having a wild line in doa is unmeasurable….

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Any nolimit city game. They’ve done nothing for me but I know that bonus is there somewhere

Same here I’ve had good wins, but not a “ohhh fucking hell “win , I’m not taking jackpot I just mean a tasty win…

Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus Megaways. Bonuses as frequent as Knights Life, somehow manages to pay out less. Constant 4 scatter 20x trigger pay with 0 wins in the bonus.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Matty15602 wrote:

Eye of Horus Megaways. Bonuses as frequent as Knights Life, somehow manages to pay out less. Constant 4 scatter 20x trigger pay with 0 wins in the bonus.

It always feels like the 4 scatter curse is real doesn’t it 😞

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just a win in general Pahahaha 🙂

Outlaw

Matty15602 wrote:

The sheer volume of retriggers  and 4 scatter start I’ve had on that game is crazy and yet those fucking wins just keep missing and  and missing…. Thats a great game tho as an example, where I genuinely feel star cluster is a few goes away from landing a decent kiss, Horus  bitch face I genuinely don’t feel it has a big win in there for me, so I don’t chase it…..

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Yeah nothing to do with the game choices cough cough paint cough cough

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haha they not all been that bad but paint was pretty horrendous 😅

Ni1Fisk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Tombstone did that for me, almost a 4k x bonus ;D

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haha they not all been that bad but paint was pretty horrendous 😅

Never lived that down

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)