A big thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Just a brief note to thank the people who gave very good advice when we were suffering family problems due to gettin macmillian involved my wife’s uncle is actually moving into a local nursing home as he is not allowed home because his wife can not care for him on her own the nursing home is a very nice Place where he can spend what little time he has left in comfort and not in a hospital bed and also the home allows family to visit when ever is needed and also due to the help she is receiving Linda is now able to work so at least she won’t need to worry about becoming homeless just yet and it was all down to the advice to contact macmillian from on here so thank you all

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

All the best Joe. Stay strong for your wife and her uncle buddy! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Anytime mate. We’re always here if you need a chat. ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Nice one joe. Im here Also if you need help with punctuation. ?

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Hmmmm  🙂

Glad things are a lot less daunting Joe.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

I hope this is irony.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

The irony of this horrible cruel disease things were looking up finally dave was offered a place in the home we wanted was due to move in Tuesday morning unfortunately we were woken up early hours Tuesday by a distraught and heartbroken Linda sadly Dave had passed away just thought would update you all now in this difficult time my old coping design was to gamble but as that no longer applies will just use this site to rant thank you all for listening

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

The irony of this horrible cruel disease things were looking up finally dave was offered a place in the home we wanted was due to move in Tuesday morning unfortunately we were woken up early hours Tuesday by a distraught and heartbroken Linda sadly Dave had passed away just thought would update you all now in this difficult time my old coping design was to gamble but as that no longer applies will just use this site to rant thank you all for listening

Sorry to hear that mate. My thoughts are with you and your family. Don’t forget we’re always here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)