75 spin bonus.. flop or not?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just had a 75 spin bonus on primal.. have a guess what it paid 🙂

alligata WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hmmm.. 9x. Or 3120x.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Not even close on either side Haha

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

4x

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

4x

Have a bit of faith in me and the slots will ya ?

alligata WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Looking at the potential of the game, i’m going to say 12,000x.

The game then glitched, and zeroed your balance.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It paid just under 200x.. and it came from 3 spins out of the 75.. I think it was a huge flop :/

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I know it paid just under 200x but I’d be feel a bit hard done by with that many spins and the potential that game has with the multi’s wilds and the mystery symbols. Still a cracking win, gratz bud! 😀

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Same thing happened to hypalinx last stream , 70 spins or so and payout was crap , one of those slots that can pay mental or crap, I really thought it was going to pay big with all those spins

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Still a fairly decent win. If it were not for those 3 spins could of been alot worse. One of those games were all it takes is 1 spin. Until next time :p

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

On the whole its mot the worst outcome  200x .  Only last night  i had the bonus come in on 60p stakes  1st 2 spins got me to £6.24  then kept retriggering up to 30 spins for a grand total of £8.88 so the other 28 spins gave me £2 .64  gutted lol … so  nice one.??

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Its the same when you get 24 spins on chilli, it starts off really well and you think you are in for a big win, you’ve got up to x8 still with 20 spins left and then the rest of the spins of you win fuck all.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, I was very happy with the outcome but felt a little bit let down because of the potential. This game normally takes me hours to bonus, so was pretty happy it came in on the first tease.

Good luck fellow slotters 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Yeah, I was very happy with the outcome but felt a little bit let down because of the potential. This game normally takes me hours to bonus, so was pretty happy it came in on the first tease.

Good luck fellow slotters ?

You too ?keep up the good work .

Hope u go on a hot streak like green and malky . Its good for the forum to see some regulars winning for a wee change ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Good luck fellow slotters ?

You too ?keep up the good work .

Hope u go on a hot streak like green and malky . Its good for the forum to see some regulars winning for a wee change ????

Agreed eight black it’s good to see but when’s our hot streak arriving. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)