6 days and Counting!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

He’s back Sunday!

?????????????????☺??????????????????????????????????

GTFIT!

It’s my 40th on Sunday too!

Fucking brilliantly timed!

Missed ya Bandit.

I never request a slot, but any chance you could give evolution a bash for old times ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

JB, I can’t be sure but i think Evolution was one of the games that NetEnt pulled about 6 months ago 😐

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

its my birthday on friday 14th if i could have a slot request it would be wonky wabbits mr bandit

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Since JB has made a forum post here about Bandit’s return, i’ll paste in what I said in a different post 🙂

Quick bandit update via Twitter! He’s reading the forum but he’s forgotten his secure password for the forum so can’t post till he gets home ?

Next video will be next Sunday and will most likely be just on the site ???

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

yeh i think that slots gone now on most sites

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I hope he is back Sunday things have got that bad I’ve been watching Stop And Step and moaning fucka Daz tho he does make me laugh

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Ok so here’s my request for Sunday Slots: Montezuma! And Rhino!

Will be good to see you back Steve! Been waiting for ages now, need my fix of bandit comedy slotting! Also, I’d love if you didn’t play the goddamn briefcase games, they’re so boring to me lol

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

granpappydave wrote:

I hope he is back Sunday things have got that bad I’ve been watching Stop And Step and moaning fucka Daz tho he does make me laugh

Yeah Daz likes to give Bonanza a bit of abuse ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

JB, I can’t be sure but i think Evolution was one of the games that NetEnt pulled about 6 months ago ?

Forking Typical lol

Fuckin Bonanza then! ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Since JB has made a forum post here about Bandit’s return, i’ll paste in what I said in a different post ?

Quick bandit update via Twitter! He’s reading the forum but he’s forgotten his secure password for the forum so can’t post till he gets home ?

Next video will be next Sunday and will most likely be just on the site ???

cheers Xbob.

Wondered why he hadent been posting here.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Sunday should be a good day for you jb, hope you get some birthday luck!

If bandit does decide to take requests for Sunday’s video, jamming jars would be great, just so I can confirm the game still has 3 jars available ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)