3 games

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Just happened to land on a website whilst travelling to work, talking about three games you must play, or are good but you wouldn’t think so  (I think  ) anyway  they chose

1)age of gods 2) deal or no deal 3) thunderstruck

thunderstruck is ok, but must play games? Think we can do better….

1) lil devil ( sorry ….she’ll always be on my list )

2) cubes ( the most relaxing game ever )

3) black knight ( first top win )

avalon, reel king, primal, danger could all be in the list but these three have something which keep calling me back even now….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts

Pharaoh’s Tomb

DHV

Take the rest away for all I care if it’s me playing ?

Especially take away and shoot San Quentin and Wheel of Fortune Megaways

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Donuts

Pharaoh’s Tomb

DHV

Take the rest away for all I care if it’s me playing ?

Especially take away and shoot San Quentin and Wheel of Fortune Megaways

Haven’t had a go on wheel of fortunes,  but again btg … all the games shows out there…. and you choose wheel of fortunes …you could have the price is right ( multiple different bonuses ) even super market fucking sweep…. but nooooo they go for a big spinning wheel …..( ps if it’s any good I’ll retract most of this on the sly )

Ohh ohh or fun house with pat sharp …. that be ace

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

big spinning wheel

That just chooses the megaways start on the bonus. I’ve played it for days on the BTG test site, and I’ve had one retrigger on the final stupid reel of the bonus.

Live on videoslots annoyed me two fold. £3 max bet (FFS!) and only 50 spins on the auto?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

big spinning wheel

That just chooses the megaways start on the bonus. I’ve played it for days on the BTG test site, and I’ve had one retrigger on the final stupid reel of the bonus.

Live on videoslots annoyed me two fold. £3 max bet (FFS!) and only 50 spins on the auto?

No way, I didn’t know it was up, I’ll have to have look

Alinr6 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

1. Danger

2. Danger

3. Danger

Outlaw

Alinr6 wrote:

1. Danger

2. Danger

3. Danger

So danger then ??

Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So if i base this off all the time i have spent playing

1. Age of Gods (only the original, god of storms can be decent but the original seems far beat the bonuses on any of the other just based on how many times it retriggers)

2. Koi Princess (I dont bet huge amounts have a very select limit as far as depositing so its a safe bet ill get some bonuses as well as features, money seems to go a long way on this plus the sure win free spins can CAN be decent)

3. Goonies (never had the red key, actually got the red beam on rick and morty wubbadubdub while waiting for this, same thing applies greeen keys kinda help carry the balance along for a while)

Also i liked Worms:Reloaded and
    Hercules High and Mighty for the piller gambles when i played FOBTS

Outlaw

Extrafun wrote:

So if i base this off all the time i have spent playing

1. Age of Gods (only the original, god of storms can be decent but the original seems far beat the bonuses on any of the other just based on how many times it retriggers)

2. Koi Princess (I dont bet huge amounts have a very select limit as far as depositing so its a safe bet ill get some bonuses as well as features, money seems to go a long way on this plus the sure win free spins can CAN be decent)

3. Goonies (never had the red key, actually got the red beam on rick and morty wubbadubdub while waiting for this, same thing applies greeen keys kinda help carry the balance along for a while)

Also i liked Worms:Reloaded and Hercules High and Mighty for the piller gambles when i played FOBTS

Solid choices there

willrfc19 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi guys totally of topic here but is it normal for approval of a manager for a big withdrawal having trouble with boylesports atm getting a bit worried they won’t pay out.

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

way too many to widdle them down to 3, but some standouts for me:

cowboys gold

rise of egypt deluxe -even though it screws me usually

sword and the grail

bunch of other ones like goldilocks, sweet bonanza etc but lately they have been terrible

Outlaw

shiNer45 wrote:

way too many to widdle them down to 3, but some standouts for me:

cowboys gold

rise of egypt deluxe -even though it screws me usually

sword and the grail

bunch of other ones like goldilocks, sweet bonanza etc but lately they have been terrible

Ohhh shiner …Goldilocks? Poor poor you ???

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

yes seyahkram, that little weirdo has a hold on me, probably because ive done well on that game before

i like that style of bonus where you collect and get another wild

Outlaw

shiNer45 wrote:

yes seyahkram, that little weirdo has a hold on me, probably because ive done well on that game before

i like that style of bonus where you collect and get another wild

Agreed… but that little bitch is just like rabbit game….. she might turn up…. maybe … oh there she is nope she’s gone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)