£245 quid phonebill.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m still in stupid debt with 3 for doing it in 2015 on some website that pretty much only had netents. I really, sank my teeth into it.. I did once manage to withdraw £100 but I lost 10x that easy and it took like 6weeks and every ID available it shouldn’t be allowed its full on gambling on credit

Blackadder ? ??

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

nearly chocked on mi burger reading some of these comments so funny lol

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’m still in stupid debt with 3 for doing it in 2015 on some website that pretty much only had netents. I really, sank my teeth into it.. I did once manage to withdraw £100 but I lost 10x that easy and it took like 6weeks and every ID available it shouldn’t be allowed its full on gambling on credit

Blackadder ? ??

what a plank should have a pay and go

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Or he could come on online forums and bitch on about teeth and ovens and 2grand PCs.. That’s a method for some, eh benq..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok folks bring it down please ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ play nice.

Fairylamb89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Jesus, I’ve started something here haven’t i haha,, im going to pick up my new phone today and im just going to have to sell it, shit happens.. Done 200 quid in video slots this morning still no fucking pay out.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

Jesus, I’ve started something here haven’t i haha,, im going to pick up my new phone today and im just going to have to sell it, shit happens.. Done 200 quid in video slots this morning still no fucking pay out.

What games are you playing? Don’t forget video slots have reduced the rtp on play and go games.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Or he could come on online forums and bitch on about teeth and ovens and 2grand PCs.. That’s a method for some, eh benq..

yes and all payed for by me debt free happy days eightball in side pocket chew on that

Fairylamb89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Fairylamb89 wrote:

What games are you playing? Don’t forget video slots have reduced the rtp on play and go games.

Genie jp, worms reloaded, reel king, donkey kong. Any that you could recommend?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

yes and all payed for by me debt free happy days eightball in side pocket chew on that

So all those pity threads you make about how you can’t afford an oven or to sort your grotty mouth out are works of fiction then.. Slipped up there didn’t you sweety.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Fairylamb89 wrote:

I’d recommend book of dead or merlin rises they’re pretty good for a bonus.. I find the blueprint games like Ted, worms, goonies and stuff strip the balance for little reward more often than not

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Fairylamb89 wrote:

Magic mirror was always my fav but only for 50 spins or so as like alot of games it can take ages to bonus. Bonanza for play time and still has massive potential. I’d keep away from the latest megaways games and blue print games as they seem to eat the balance quickly. Tiki tumble was one i did quite well on but please always play with what you can afford to lose.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

So all those pity threads you make about how you can’t afford an oven or to sort your grotty mouth out are works of fiction then.. Slipped up there didn’t you sweety.

work and save you should try it ,now fuck off and go bother someone you can suger,no more reply from me you twat

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

??  A jezza thread, Don’t stop, what’s Eightblacks reply ??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

Wait did you skint your self and then deposited another 200??????

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)