21 videos to go @ El Bandito

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Firstly let me say this is critique and how I feel, not hatred or buzzkill before anyone tries to have a spaz attack and has a go at me. I’m not here to have a go at anyone, except chipcnut.

Sir Bandit of Beststreamersville, you know like most, I love your slot vids. I have watched almost all your content til I was struggling to find older videos that I haven’t watched and bonked the mrs with you having a climax in the background, which made us burst out laughing.

Your videos have always had a no attempt to be funny, yet are at times hilarious. You clearly care more about the public than the industry. And of course, your yearning to play is paramount and directly connected to whether we get videos or not… and we know what gets you playing and what kills your vibe. Fast spins, autoplay and bonus buys.

The fact that you have churned out 20 videos is testament. But something is wrong. And it’s end of world stuff.. No it’s not.

These pure buy bonus videos have naturally changed the scope of your content and you. Don’t worry everyone, it’s not unfixable. In fact, nothing has really changed except when these videos are pure buy ins, the unknown is gone or vastly changed, the OMGs there but the Hippocrockafuckingpigs are gone. The teases, the showing of base play with big results and near misses.

You’ll remember before the rules changed, you would do normal play and some bonus buys. We got a bit of everything and we also got your varied reactions and the rollercoaster in that play is all very different to these new videos.

You have of course now, the ability to go back to how you used to play and everything I think goes back to somewhat normal. Your house, your rules, we love ya no matter what. Ya knob head.

peace

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

At the moment I see it that Bandit is catching up with all these games that have bonus buys. There’s a lot of games out there that have come out since the bonus buy UK ban that’s got so many extra bonus features only accessable to the bonus buy market.

There’s still non bonus buy videos, the higher stakes punt one at the weekend and the Xbobs wedding day Donuts 3 hour spectacular to look forward to this Sunday…I suppose in the future sessions could be split but that’s lots of editing and loses the natural flow of the video.

I dunno, there’s only one person who can answer this properly. I think he will be trying to repeat his Doa 2 wildline on video first though 😂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

The Bandit has said this in most of his videos – you can’t please everyone.  Just skip the bits that you don’t like.

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Sundays video and I am not saying anything about the higher stakes side, if that’s relevant, it is what it is..

… was much more fun to watch. more like you on a normal bandit video. You seem like you really enjoyed it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)