2000+

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    The Minkle WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So currently I’m over 2000+ places away from my picks being used for Secret of the Stones lol

Bandit would need to bonus it 3 times a video,7 days a week until next March for my picks to roll around.

It ain’t happening is it lol

And my picks for the fishtank…well..nuff said hahaha

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

just enjoy the streams like everyone else, the person after you will have to wait longer lol, luckily its not me!!.

The Minkle WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I always enjoy the streams,just thought it was funny so posted about it lol

I’m not here for the freebies like some people are so let’s get that straight.

Me and the wife cringe when we some of the suggestions in the comments lol people hope they will be picked so they can get a free handout!

Its my cats birthday,pick gates on £30 lol

Jog on lol

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

The Minkle wrote:

I always enjoy the streams,just thought it was funny so posted about it lol

I’m not here for the freebies like some people are so let’s get that straight.

Me and the wife cringe when we some of the suggestions in the comments lol people hope they will be picked so they can get a free handout!

Its my cats birthday,pick gates on £30 lol

Jog on lol

happy birthday to the cat, likewise its nice to win at something but i do not depend on it. the picks are a little something to look forward to but at the rate of play it will be some time before we get to see it ……. pension age maybe for me lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think I am miles back in the picks myself people and I actually know him lol it’s just some fun as you guys are stating but yeah I also will be 75+ by the time my pick comes out PHAHAHA. 🙂

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

So I can count on secret of the stones to be my pension plan?!

haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mine are 5 away… After that I suggest a random choice from the list button ?

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Is there any other game with picks? Maybe start a new game And do that list at random

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)