2 Things, 1 for Bandit, 2nd, everyone…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Bandit, Would this be accurate ?

No 2, This sums up Fuckin Brexit !

Thats it really, Bandits Vids give me a heart attack, If I win 50 quid I run away like a scared girl (Me) !

See Ireland got a result tonight against Georgia, 1-0 but a result is a result. Nite Folks

Mark.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I wouldn’t know mate, YouTube pay me £0.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

1st video never trust a man who kneels on the floor when there is a vacant chair next to them lol

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Maybe you should get back on the utube horse then ? Other streamers have managed it ? Could be worth more grief on Reel King at the least ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think he likes the sound of his own voice.?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

God his voice, I fell asleep after 13 seconds, and the red theme in the best room is hideous?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’ve never earned any money from YouTube mate, i personally don’t like watching adverts so i don’t put them on my videos, they only appear when there is a copyright claim and i can’t do anything about those ones, the claimant gets the money from those though obviously.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

God his voice, I fell asleep after 13 seconds, and the red theme in the best room is hideous?

Least you’ll never get insomnia. All you’ll have to do is watch his video and you’ll be away with the fairies in no time.??

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I am sure you could if you wanted. I for one would’nt give a bollix if an ad showed before,during or after your vids ! I dont mind paying a bit for my entertainment. You pay into the cinema and your brain gets numbed with ads before the movie even fuckin starts.

It’s true, No such thing as a free lunch mate !   Mark

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Twitch is horrible for adverts . Woudnt mind , but it’s the same fucking advertisement.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

I’ve never earned any money from YouTube mate, i personally don’t like watching adverts so i don’t put them on my videos, they only appear when there is a copyright claim and i can’t do anything about those ones, the claimant gets the money from those though obviously.

You realise as the maker, you don’t have to watch the ads haha

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Anyone with any sense uses Ad Blocker in any case, which negates the revenue stream as I understand it – nothing worse than a 30 second advert between every music track, or every 10 minutes in a movie or documentary you are watching

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)