2 month gamble free!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Well done being 2 months in on your Gamtop registration. It is indeed a great tool for stopping online gambling.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well done on 2 months, hope the rest of your 5 year gamstop ban brings you lots of savings for lovely things 🙂

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Good job! 5 years should be enough to never come back to this crazy rollercoaster.

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

4842saunders wrote:

Just hit the 2 month mark of being gamble free!

I wouldnt have been able to do it  without joining Gamstop, all accounts were closed in a few hours and i havent touched it since. I signed up after a big loss and chose the 5 year block

Used to spunk around £1500 on slots each month and can say its so  much better having money  in the bank and being able to do things, since quitting ive paid off some debts and been on holiday which i wouldnt have been able to do without  stopping.

I would urge everyone to sign up to gamstop its a real life changer

Congratulations mate just think what you can do with that money now total respect for signing up with gamstop.

I’ve managed to get my spending under control for now but the next time I fall off the wagon I will be signing up as well.

I want to see if I can do it myself (probably stupid I know).

Anyway keep up the good work..

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

4842saunders wrote:

I wouldnt have been able to do it  without joining Gamstop, all accounts were closed in a few hours and i havent touched it since. I signed up after a big loss and chose the 5 year block

Used to spunk around £1500 on slots each month and can say its so  much better having money  in the bank and being able to do things, since quitting ive paid off some debts and been on holiday which i wouldnt have been able to do without  stopping.

Congratulations mate just think what you can do with that money now total respect for signing up with gamstop.

I’ve managed to get my spending under control for now but the next time I fall off the wagon I will be signing up as well.

I want to see if I can do it myself (probably stupid I know).

Anyway keep up the good work..

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I had the same mentality and I’m sure most people who have signed up tried to get it under control before they took drastic action. I know I tried and failed miserably but I wish you the best of luck mate even if you fail you can look at it as a learning experience but I hope it doesn’t come to that. 🙂 </span>

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

4842saunders wrote:

Good stuff mate and keep it up 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)