2 great games!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So last night hit videoslots with a tenner and was down to last 2 quid went on fisherman frankie megacatch and hit 4 bonuses on min stake. Bosh upto 40 quid! Started to go stale so went to the big bastard balance booster bonanza on 20p, probably my new fave always pulls me out the shit! Well 5 bonuses later and about 4hrs of slots upto 120 play down to 100 cashout cheers easy ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

gratz @Djneeds always nice to get a win from oblivion lol my most recent 30 quid deposit got sucked dry by franky megaways lol swings and roundabouts i’m sure ill have a win again at some point 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Djneeds wrote:

So last night hit videoslots with a tenner and was down to last 2 quid went on fisherman frankie megacatch and hit 4 bonuses on min stake. Bosh upto 40 quid! Started to go stale so went to the big bastard balance booster bonanza on 20p, probably my new fave always pulls me out the shit! Well 5 bonuses later and about 4hrs of slots upto 120 play down to 100 cashout cheers easy ?

5 fuckin bonuses on Cunting Bonanza?……fuck off!

How can u call This fuck Lord of a game a balance booster and claim its your favourite slot?

Just fuck off lol.

…………

……eh

Wtf?

Fuck off! ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can somebody please restart JB, I think he’s broken!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

lol @JB you really hate that game dont you 🙂

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Cheers seedy lad its always when i bloody need abit extra weird the slots are goto for a quick income ? i can never stay on one game mrs goes mad at me for constantly switching but if its not paying i go and lucky the owld fisherman was out ?

Hahahah was waiting for that one JB ? but its been a beast for me of late saved my balances more than i can remember, one day youll bob on and itll pay you alll that money back ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Always nice to get a cash out. Good stuff ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)