1p Reel King Fun

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

I had to play so many spins on VideoSlots for some bonus crap, so i thought the cheapest way was to play Reel King on 1p and see if i can get any tops for fun….  1 only got 2 gambles and the same result both times….

Outlaw

Little update..   Hehe  when i think of doing something daft, i keep going until ive done it, just need 3 cherries to get the lowest win, then the special 5 dings (if thats possible one 1p)  Imagine if 5 kings came out..  and yes its still fun hitting a tiny top 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Quite fun thread mate. Well I enjoyed them anyway. Thanks ??

Outlaw

I might do 50 quid in 10p spins later, see if i can win anything 🙂     If i do, i’ll post what happened here   🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I shall look later in anticipation lol. ?

Outlaw

10p going well at the moment 🙂

Outlaw

Servers going silly so i’ll stop here, cashed out 150, must have had 40 gambles that donked on the last one, else id have been a shit load up, but i suppose its made that way so we arent, anyway it wasnt a bad few hours but tomorrow im going back for the lowest top you can get 🙂  Crazy i know…   Anyway heres a quick clip…

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ha nice one mate. Them hesitating ones you did it was like was he thinking of collecting or just syking yourself up to hit it lol. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Ha nice one mate. Them hesitating ones you did it was like was he thinking of collecting or just syking yourself up to hit it lol. ?

Haha the tension!

Wonder what Bandits new Reel king is gonna be? I like the game and his gambles to the top. But I think the game is getting a bit stale viewing wise now.

Then again I do love the reactions when he hits the top.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Haha the tension!

Wonder what Bandits new Reel king is gonna be? I like the game and his gambles to the top. But I think the game is getting a bit stale viewing wise now.

Then again I do love the reactions when he hits the top.

Book of oz respin max stake. Can you imagine. How scary would that be.

Outlaw

Damn, all that waffle and i wasnt signed in haha, anyway i wanted to get the lowest gamble on 1p and thought it was £6.40 but i just got this..

It cost me about £30 to get that so not something you want to try, i did it just as a challenge to myself and as im a stubborn bastard, when i want to do something i just keep going until its done.. Well, its back to 10p – 40p spins for me, and hopefully a nice top….

So here endeth the lesson 😛

Outlaw

Ah well, i wanted to get the lowest gamble on 1p and i thought it was £6.40 but i just got this…

It cost me over £30 to get that, so not something you want to do, i did it as a challenge to myself and im a stubborn bastard and when i set my mind on doing it, i just keep going..  Anyway im going back to 10p – 40p spins, more chance of a profit….  So here endeth the lesson 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)