14 billion spins later

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

and still no bonus on the old captain v….. can’t even finish the name. 7 sessions, small stakes but simply cannot get it. A few teases here and there and the odd 3x win. I watch some streamers almost always hit it. Although that’s probably why, subsidizing you gits lol

haha. has anyone else had absolutely no luck in hitting a bonus on something ?

Hope you are all well, hat tip to HRH Bandit.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Unlucky mate; twice in the last two days the Captain’s landed me his scatters less than 20 spins in. But I have also had it go through a run of 300 with no joy before.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Interesting actually the way different people seem to have totally different regular experiences on the same slots – I for example can usually hit a feature on Captain, but I can never land it on Dolphin’s Pearl no matter how many spins i give it. But a couple of streamers used to refer to that game as their “ATM” because it would always pay for them.

High voltage; I hardly ever hit a feature there even in 2-300 spins and the few times I do, it’s inevitably terrible (15x or less, including trigger). I’ve never had a decent hit off that one.

I’ve seen people play Book of Dead for 1000 spins with no feature, I frequently get it within 50 but again it usually only pays me around 30x.

Bonanza – Steve famously went something like 1800 spins with no feature there, but I’ll normally hit anything from 2-8 bonuses in a session. Takes me an average of 50-150 spins to get one.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Went over 1200 spins on captain venture one session and just gave up in the end….have had some good bonuses on it though,but dont play it too much just because its such poor RTP.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Magic Mirror II is the one that will screw me for 1200 spins with no feature, I don’t know how people get it, I’ve had it like twice in my life and both times it was less than 30x. I’ve seen videos of people landing it twice within 10 spins and I can’t get it in literally a thousand.

Also Wonky Wabbits, given that hundreds and hundreds of spins, never seen more than 2 wilds and most of those I’ve had haven’t even linked anything for a big win celebration.

Beard2008 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I have been playing bonanza so much and had hundreds of spins finally get a bonus for 7x then ever since then can not even get a bonus would just love a 100x or at least a half decent win

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bonanza is surprisingly good to me; I’ve just had a session where I failed to land the feature in 400ish spins, but that is rare for me. Other day I got 8 bonuses in the space of about 2 hours, two of which were decent (250x and 400x), about another 3 were okay (50-100x) and the others were duffers at 15x or less. Bonanza is one of those ones that’s worth pursuing, because you’ll quite often find 100 spins costs less than half the wager amount, sometimes you’re even in profit without a feature.

Just now Captain Venture for the 3rd sesh in a row dropped me in the scatters inside my first 20 spins, unfortunately today it was 14 spins for 75x, no retriggers. 75x might sound okay but it’s actually disappointing and below average on that game, you normally expect 100-200x minimum on Venture which is probably why it can be so hard to land.

Yet again 100 spins through Dolphin’s Pearl with no luck! I’m starting to think that one just doesn’t like me….but the first ever time I played it, I was on 40p stake and hit 90 free spins for £300. Never come remotely close since then.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

OMG Mr Bandit, I had to stop the video. You sir have just made goosebumps.

What a true gentleman you are !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)