1 line 5p Book of dead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Morning all you shouty lot, not popped in for a while, hope everyones alright!

Had a shitty sesh yesterday as like most sesh’s nowadays!

But down to 3 quid last night and has this 1 line 5p bonus roll in. The bonus itself paid fuck all but a full line of that bird thing on the trigger helped toward a 65 quid cash out πŸ™‚

Anyway hope your all ready for crimbo no matter how skint or rich you are lets all try to get alomg and be happy! Im a miserable cunt and im trying ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Morning all you shouty lot, not popped in for a while, hope everyones alright!

Had a shitty sesh yesterday as like most sesh’s nowadays!

But down to 3 quid last night and has this 1 line 5p bonus roll in. The bonus itself paid fuck all but a full line of that bird thing on the trigger helped toward a 65 quid cash out ?

Anyway hope your all ready for crimbo no matter how skint or rich you are lets all try to get alomg and be happy! Im a miserable cunt and im trying ??

Hi DJ how you been since we was killin it on COD? πŸ™‚

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Now then seedy! Not been bad mate got crimbo sorted and nearly max level on COD waiting for this massive update tomorrow! Howve you been lad?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Now then seedy! Not been bad mate got crimbo sorted and nearly max level on COD waiting for this massive update tomorrow! Howve you been lad?

Not bad busy weekend tree and decorations went up then had the stupid elves to hide then kids went watch Frozen 2 on Sunday. I’ve been fairly hooked on mad game tycoon recently and i now have an empire in which Haz, Malky and Devil4Poster have all been around to watch and had input on the game (I am sure they are trying to make me go bust) πŸ™‚

Hopefully I can find some time to play COD again lol but there is so many games i need to catch up on and only 1 year before the new consoles come out :/

Anyways mate hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and will try get in a few games with you over the festive period.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

New update? Are they adding in some decent maps?

Extreme sheep hunter available for all consoles this Christmas pre-order now!!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

wow for 1 to get full line

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

New update? Are they adding in some decent maps?

Extreme sheep hunter available for all consoles this Christmas pre-order now!!

Pahaha good day malky lad ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ready for Christmas? I’ve not even started me shopping yet ? it can wait another week ?

Congrats on the book win. I do love to see a nice 1 liner hit every now and again on that game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)