Profile : Xbobmad
Forum Menu
Forum Info
- Town Status : Outlaw
- Wanted Reward: $746
- Topics Started : 30
- Replies Created : 2580
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
? I think I made a deal for the header of the site to be fixed which means I can’t request Donuts ??☹️ so… WWTBAM ?? or a couple of Genie Jackpots Megaways popout teases ?
0028th February 2019 at 1:49 pm in reply to: First ever post and YouTube downvote for the Bandit :( #51633I could downvote because there was a disappointing lack of Donuts in the video, but I like thousands of other watchers appreciate the hours of effort (and extra time taken to fix the audio sync issues) and sometimes thousands of £’s that Bandit burns into making a video. There’s plenty of other content creators video’s for you to move to, may I suggest this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6RDC8GU2THuxJ0tp_FcJKQ
I want to click on that link but I have the sneaking suspicion it will involve a large hairy man engaged in activities with various farmyard animals
Not a bad guess, but it’s actually Nickslots Youtube channel
0028th February 2019 at 12:47 pm in reply to: First ever post and YouTube downvote for the Bandit :( #51608In all honesty I think this achievement should be posted on more forums. Fuck it, go on absolutely irrelevant forums and post it too. I’m not a huge fan of Nick Slots but he’s ok. Doing his thing, in the realm of gambling and affiliation. If he can… well, can he survive with possibly knowing or never knowing what I just wrote ? It has to be the biggest issue this side of the titanic sinking.
But what is more pressing in hindsight is that bandit actually wrote the word ridonculous. Fucking disgusting. I have gone a long way (all the way to the foot of my sock) to take a long hard moment to try and politely point out that while it is an old trend word, it is also spelt ridonkulous.
Thumbs down from me for Bandit. It’s hypothetical because there is no thumbs down feature on forum posts here. I think that gives us both good reason to cry in our soup. At least we end up with more soup, but it’s not a huge consolation. Maybe me and bandit should start a gofundme for extra tears.
Get a grip ?
???? ????????????
0028th February 2019 at 12:41 pm in reply to: First ever post and YouTube downvote for the Bandit :( #51606I could downvote because there was a disappointing lack of Donuts in the video, but I like thousands of other watchers appreciate the hours of effort (and extra time taken to fix the audio sync issues) and sometimes thousands of £’s that Bandit burns into making a video. There’s plenty of other content creators video’s for you to move to, may I suggest this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6RDC8GU2THuxJ0tp_FcJKQ
00It depends on the slot really, I tend to stick under £1 apart from millionaire which I did a nearly 2 grand in on £4 stake on Xmas day #tilt
Low stakes on BTG and Novo has done me well in the past ?
I did a £30 spin on a netent once accidentally and cried ?
0027th February 2019 at 12:38 pm in reply to: Backinamo’s Favourite Slot Award – Feb 2019 – Nominations #51366Update! After a month of morning sickness that was actually 3am-7pm sickness, it’s our first midwife appointment together tomorrow for all sorts of baby nonsense ? Then we are going for pizza! Cheers @blacko1974 and @andywilliams1187
Also, after i’ve been shown the price of decent prams etc, i’m considering setting up a gofundme ?
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts so far, it’s very exciting! 😀
00I’ve had 2 bonuses on Skulls, the first one took about 400 spins at £1 stake and paid about £20, the other was 5 spins later and paid just under £700. It can eat the balance though, i’ve seen it loads of times. One of those massive potential games that almost always doesn’t show it.
00Hoping to get these out this week, @seedy can you throw @slots_of_fun my email address to get the post address sorted 🙂
I’ve got loads of mugs that all look like they’ve been through the dishwasher a hundred times ? put that down to tiredness
@thebandit Nice try but i think the competition was “how much was won” rather than “how much profit” and the picture definitely shows the word Win followed by the amount underneath 😀00Many thanks for the advice I believe it seems a bit steep myself I have not been further afield looking at different shops but there is 3 in my area and I believe they are all owned by the same person so maybe he owns the monolopy .
Full screen replacements for the S8 are £150 on eBay. I wouldn’t say that £230 fitted and working is steep to be honest. Don’t forget that a business has bills to pay, staff to pay etc. You could buy a screen and do it yourself and damage the new screen in the process…
00Seedy < Remembers to pick his firesuit up from the dry cleaners and collect the water hose from the repair shop in anticipation of your return…. :p
I’m considering self exclusion ?
00Thank you everyone who took part. The winner will be announced by bandit on his next stream hopefully. I have yet to ask him. @Xbobmad has indicated there is a special prize too.
Your choice of either an audio CD of Mrs Xbob sicking up at 3am or a Mr B designed printed reel king mug ? honestly take the mug! The winner will have to agree to sharing contact details, but I’ll cover the postage (if you live far away it’s going cheapest method possible ??) well done to the currently unannounced winner ?
10 -
AuthorPosts
IMPORTANT: GAMBLING CONTENT
This site is only suitable for persons of 18 years and older. Please answer appropriately.