Zero win bonuses?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I think they should not be allowed. You can spends hundreds just getting a bonus and then you get a zero win one. Surely the fair gaming and gambling board should stop these?. I’m not so keen on bonus guarantee but the games should at least have a limit set but not state it like rhino.it should be made up of actual wins.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I’m not sure about online gambling, but I can give you an example of offline gambling (B3 / £500 machines): a game called Sphinx Wild.  It landed the scatters which awarded £3, then it played 15 free games for zero.  So I just received the £3 from the scatter.

I agree that it’s wrong to program a zero bonus into the slot.  Instead, any zero bonuses should be implemented as a zero base win instead.  By doing that, it’s less of a wind-up for the player.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It can happen on games where the bonus element is actually random after being triggered. Captain Venture is an example of this; when you hit the bonus, although all your wins technically count as occurring within the same game/spin, it still contacts the server on the provider’s end for each free spin of the bonus for a random result, just as it does for each new base game spin. The difference is in the bonus, it gives you an enhanced reel set, more likely to bring in wins and scatters. But I’ve actually had a bonus on Venture which gave me 10 spins, no retriggers and literally didn’t pay anything except the initial trigger, which I think is 2x.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)