YouTube Shorts Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Hi Folks

Thanks for all the offers and examples of shorts and potential TikTok clips, as you can imagine i have had many many emails and messages and it is difficult to get back to them all individually. I have selected someone to help me out with them for now and will see how it goes. I have a short list to choose from now if the opportunity arises.

Cheers!

Darren12112 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit just too let you know it is possible to get 5 scatters on drop em and you are right it just makes all spins available with wild from the start

Glove WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just to let you know mate TikTok doesn’t allow any gambling related content on their platform with their terms of service, I’ve had community strikes before and instant removal so be careful if you manage a way to upload them

russcawley WANTED $10
    Outlaw

You are obviously trying to get to the 100k subs but don’t need shorts to do this

Ask us to like your video instead of just asking for subs – you start getting thousands of likes on each video you will then show up higher organically to people who watch other streamers or similar content… net result you have more new people watching and subbing

have you never wondered why others ask you to like and sub?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)