You wouldn’t believe this :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I just had to share this with someone.

My son-in-law is looking to buy a flat in London and had his first viewing this morning. He knocks on the door and it’s answered by this girl who looks about 8. She lets him in and starts showing him around the flat. Father’s on the phone and not paying attention.

It strikes him as odd that on entering the bedrooms people are still in bed, and several times through the tour he asks the girl if she is supposed to be doing viewings, and each time she confidently affirms that, yes she has been given the role.

So, tour complete and rather bemused, he then receives a call from the estate agent, wondering where he is. Apparently they gave him the wrong address and he had just been shown around some totally random place!

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

That is amazing!

What was the agency’s staff reaction when the penny dropped?  Since the little girl was delegated to give tours, that household must had been one of the agency’s other customers and the 2 addresses got mixed up.  Was the intended house near to this one?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Sadly I have no more information :). I think the girl was just “playing” and saw an opportunity to do a grown up thing. But even so it’s quite insane.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That’s hilarious ? ?

Do you reckon she does so many weird things like that when people knock on the door her family have just got fed up and ignore it ? like every other weekend they come down stairs to find their daughter fully engrossed in a double glazing sales pitch ???

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Welcome to London  😀   I’ve been here for 17 years and I could honestly tell lots of weird examples<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> :)</span>

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I can believe it, I was stood in town once and this random bloke came up to me and passed an envelope with about  a thousand pound in it saying , “okay!” I gwaped at it thinking, ‘hey!” then worried what it was all about and I might get in trouble so called after the bloke and he said, “I’m ment to give this to you, you are… (my name)”. turned out he was suppose to meet a guy there dressed like me with the same name as mine at that time, but not me, lol. and no the other guy obviously wasn’t there.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

That’s both weird and potentially as dangerous as it gets.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)