Worst Gambling Ad Ever :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    spikka WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Not sure how to add this on to my post but I’m sure Karamba had cut the bottom of it out where it says your balance stake and win on netents

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

This thread makes me glad that I don’t have a TV.

I left home in 1998, rented in a cheap bedsit for a few years while building up an ISA (back in the 5% interest days), then I got my own house.  I just got used to not having a TV and I don’t use TV-on-demand (“catch up TV”) or anything like Netflix.  Just YouTube for Bandit obviously, plus Chipmonkz and occasionally Stop and Step although I’ve stopped playing in arcades so I’m not his target audience now.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I have to agree with JB here (first time for everything). That damn Daniel Negreanu crappy advert that keeps interrupting my YouTube viewing. “Loosey Goosey” my arse crack! After six months of the bloody advert I want to shove those chips up his Canadian butt.

chris b1 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I bet all have you have picked up on this one but please tell me if i am missing something…

The 32 red advert says Highlander has a Jackpot of over £500,000 but with a max stake of only £30. If the planets align and you win the lotto 3 times in a row, manage to reinvent the wheel, discover a new self sustaining power source all on the same day and get a full screen of wilds (i am guessing that’s the Jackpot) this still wouldn’t be over the £500,000 would it??.

Please some one tell me as it’s bugging the shit out of me!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)