Withdrawal problems videoslots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mrbean WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Having issues with video slots all my 15 deposits have gone through since the 18th but not one withdrawal has landed in my bank yet withdrew the same day 18th did it 4 times been 6 days they have nothing to say about it

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Probably hit in Tuesday or Wednesday, bank holiday, and how long it took to process will effect how long the payment needs to take, 3-5 days to hit your accout, ( so Withdrawal Monday, if it wasn’t processed until Tuesday, the fifth day ( including the bank holiday ) would be following Tuesday, but it’ll probably Hit in Wednesday ) weekends doesn’t count in bank withdrawals

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Takes about 3 days at most the last 5 times I’ve done it at Videoslots. Usually sits a bit for approval, today it  was almost instantaneously approved.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

lot of players having problem with withdrawal on Videoslots,cashout on debit card should be 24hrs weekend and bank holidays they still do it 24hrs bank direct 5mins paypal 5min,is email on pic you can send to tham ask what is going on

Mrbean WANTED $1
    Outlaw

They escalated it but noting this was 7 days ago and it’s was approved same day there having problems with the pay company the first guy said after that they all say just wait there’s no reason and nothing is wrong but someone is messing up

Jonnywah WANTED $5
    Outlaw

My withdrawal landed the same day. What method are you using?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)