Will Bandit.com continue?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Just a general question really, I understand the reason for creating the website was to introduce a separate platform in which videos and content could be displayed. Now that the bandits youtube account is back up and running will the expense and effort continue in keeping the site open?.

I personally feel that bandit.com started as a media platform but has developed into a community, as the youtube viewing figures increase the surely the community will grow in turn. I joined GamStop when it was first introduced in May of this year, since then I haven’t lost a penny of my hard earned online. I now visit the forum regularly trying to steer problem gamblers to the GamStop register, I notice that more problem gamblers are admitting to addiction and money worries on the forums, the advice from the community has been great to see. It is good to see that vulnerable members of the community are feeling more confident to “voice their concerns” on here.

Addiction is tough, I’ve tried rejoining sites trying to beat GamStop when i’ve been pissed, i’ve never beat it yet and I’m a sneaky bastard. Two bottles of vino down my neck and I would give my left testicle for a session on Rhino.

Stay safe Troops

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

http://www.backinamo.com will always be here is the intention mate – i created it for a variety of reasons and i had it made in such a way that hopefully it was different to a lot of what was already out there, I will always chat on here and post pictures etc YouTube whilst being quite a driving force behind what i do, isn’t the be all and end all as was demonstrated in the 4 months without the channel, i will always just plod on regardless 😀

I entirely prefer to see the viewing figures for the videos on here than anywhere else but of course i also understand that for some, watching the videos on here sometimes isn’t the best way, it is good to have a multi-platform approach, if one goes down, i should always be available somewhere is now the thinking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)