Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

That’s a great gesture bandit. I’m 100k down on real king…

Too touchy still to joke about? ??..All joking aside..top man. ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Lol brizman, my offer to you still stands – i will come round your house and top the bastard on your account lol

I have emailed your registered email address Yidfather – let me know if you got it alright 😀

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Wow. What a thing to do. Now you have had a touch there Yid. Use the money to steady your ship and get your head together

It shows even in your darkest hour  at the point where u feel like no way out. The next hour or day can make a bit difference. Anyone who’s struggling remember..

Things can change for the better

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Lol brizman, my offer to you still stands – i will come round your house and top the bastard on your account lol

I have emailed your registered email address Yidfather – let me know if you got it alright ?

You can come to mine – do a reel king top and then if you want you can fit the shelf in my bathroom that Mrs W “put up” (minus wall plugs) as I am refusing to do it after the last incident 🙂

Joking aside – great gesture mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pahahaha that shelf 😀

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Pahahaha that shelf ?

I dont need it. I dont want it. I have a rubber duck and my shower gel. I do not need a shelf for that. Mrs W’s bathroom cosmetics are a nightmare. Never had any issues when I lived alone hahahaha

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Wow. What a thing to do. Now you have had a touch there Yid. Use the money to steady your ship and get your head together

It shows even in your darkest hour  at the point where u feel like no way out. The next hour or day can make a bit difference. Anyone who’s struggling remember..

Things can change for the better

I cannot believe it. I’m still shaking. I couldn’t see any good then this happened. Thank you everyone and massive thanks to the bandit. Next year will be a good year without gambling in my life. Apart from your vids mate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Nice gesture to say to send some of it to the Bruce campaign mate, i have now done that – you should also find a lovely little boost inside your own bank account haha 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nice one Yidfather, what a new years bonus for you!

I’ve never touched wild swarm, I know it’s the kind of game that would tilt me to fuck ??

Blocked

Yidfather, thankyou for donating to the gofundme. I know your having a shit time at the moment and to make a donation at a time like this shows the type of person you are. Thanks mate.

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I just feel like I’m floating about at the minute in a daze. The bandit is an absolute legend and I really can’t thank him enough. The only way I think is to never gamble again and that is what I’m going to do. Happy New year

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Yidfather, thankyou for donating to the gofundme. I know your having a shit time at the moment and to make a donation at a time like this shows the type of person you are. Thanks mate.

Thanks Andy. I appreciate it mate, but I wouldn’t of been in a position to do it if it wasn’t for the bandit. Cheers fellas

Blocked

Yidfather wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thanks Andy. I appreciate it mate, but I wouldn’t of been in a position to do it if it wasn’t for the bandit. Cheers fellas

Just make sure you keep yourself as straight as possible for now mate. I know you have said that you have excluded yourself from online which is defo the best thing. Be honest with the Mrs (I know its hard and she will be pissed for a bit) but you have some money which can float you until next payday etc.

Your head is probably fucked at the moment but it gets easier each day and the Mrs will come round in the end.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Amazing gesture once again, Steve.

@Yidfather – enjoy it, and spend it on something important, you have been blessed with a second chance here! Hope 2019 is a great year for you 🙂

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Thanks everyone. The missus has allowed me round the house tonight.Small steps. Happy New year everyone especially to the bandit.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)