Wild Swarm can suck it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Fed up with trying to get the little bee dick to pop the hive.

I’ve put 3225 spins into it, I had the hive maxed somewhere around 1600 spins or so, and jumped from level 4 to 5 with one of the chest picks.

Just decided this AM to use a bunch of winnings from last week and just try to pummel the game into opening the hive, but it wasn’t having it. I stopped counting bees after it was maxed around 40 or so and that was last week. It seems to me that even though I picked the box that went from 4th level to maxed didnt make a difference, I think the game made me still collect that amount of bees.

Anyway I’ve had enough for now, I’m sure I will get back at it because its bothering me to leave it maxed. Sure enough I will only get 200x when and if it does ever decide to pop. But no more of my own money is going into that game, I will use winnings to play from this point on.

Theres just so many more enjoyable games out there to play, I’m sure ill change my mind about it if it goes mental if I ever do get it.

Ok rant over

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It’s one of those games where you pop in, stick a cheeky “tenner “ on it and leave it when a couple of bees land and it doesn’t go..

it’s totally random with him bee pops, so short sessions, it can pop after first spin or the billionth.. so just go to them game every other time … to keep you sane … bandit had to wait for 130 bees??? Is that right ??? Or was it 180 bees ???

most people here will say the games not worth, I kind of like it, but I just can’t be bothered with the build anymore…sure it’ll pop soon enough for you mate

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I must say a do like the swarm game but I have had really bad sessions on it the reason i dont do full sessions on it now. I must have had atleast 70 odd swarms since it’s been released and the most bees its took me after maxing it was 168 bees. The game was much better when i first started playing it but since it’s been updated shit loads of times i have noticed the base game and swarm feature is much tighter than before. And i mean tighter. It used to cost anywere between £20 to £90 to get it maxed now on average for me it’s taking £150 to £200 on 20p spins which makes pointless for me to play as i dont like going to high on the stakes partly the reason for only doing 100 to 200 spins now and then. Great game but only put into it what you can afford to lose as eventually you will lose a big one or two

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Ti add to my last comment my biggest swarm went for 978x and my least was exactly 15x

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

update: THE HIVE POPPED !

did what you guys recommended and played a bit here and there and finally today the little bugger popped. only started with 3 extra bees and got another 7 or so more and ended up with $57 on a $0.20 bet for a 285X win, finally satisfied it popped, and yeah i play at low stakes would have been nice to get it to pop higher, i tried a bit but no

final question on this slot: after the bonus is it normal for it to skip to stage 2 of collecting the bees? Im not sure if it was just trying to hook me back in or not, but i am indeed done with that one, well building it at least, i may play the game a bit here and there for a bonus

thanks for the feedback and experiences, much appreciated

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Once the swarm is finished it can reset to level 2 3 or 4.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

And it’s not any easier no matter what level you’re on ….so be careful…. sod of a game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)