Where is the bandit

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Elvisp1977 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi good morning

As you have not been on utube since September thought it time to see how you are

I hope 2022 is a great year for you and your family as we are in March I guess your really busy or trying out new ventures what ever it is enjoy

have fun hope again all is well

from your friend

John

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Think he is in Jail .lol

But he dude whe al mis the Bandit!!

philderby1 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Anyone’s guess at this point. Wouldn’t hurt for him just to let folk know hes doing ok would it.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

philderby1 wrote:

Anyone’s guess at this point. Wouldn’t hurt for him just to let folk know hes doing ok would it.

He posted a few videos and tweets on the twitter about a month ago?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m around, i posted a few videos and tweets the other week and was doing a video, unfortunately the video recorded without audio which pissed me right off as it took over 8 hours to do and then shortly after that i got glassed in town so have spent a bit of time recovering from that. I am looking to put a few things in to place and will start with some videos again soon is the plan.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

shortly after that i got glassed in town so have spent a bit of time recovering from that

Hopefully the recovery is going well 🙂

Mando. WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hope you catch whoever did it and give them a good hiding.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I managed to get up, that’s the main thing haha

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I managed to get up, that’s the main thing haha

Holy shit … bandit gets glassed…where were you ?

Wrexham

ahhhhhhhh makes sense …

( I can say it cause I used to live there..)

You insist on drinking in chequers that’s what can happen 😂😂😂😂… (is that pub still going ????)

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I honestly think glassing someone is the scummiest thing going proper cowards behaviour, I know a few ex forces lads (marines/paras so proper hard men) who won’t work the doors anymore they say it’s just not worth it with the amount of bell ends about

Toonarmy86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

where have you been bandit

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Does anyone know what’s happened to Nickslots?

I stopped watching him years ago but I just saw a vid pop which said “thanks for watching” so I clicked on to see why to see why  had that as a title for a vid.

It turns out that he has heart trouble. The vid was posted at the end of 2021 and he hasn’t posted a video since then.

I dont follow Twitter or anything like that, so just wondering if he’s ok?

adey10 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

@thebandit Stephen – any chance you could just let us all know you’re ok buddy. It’s almost six five months since you commented. I am not the only one just a little concerned, especially after the glass attack you mentioned here. We understand if you’ve had it with the restrictions and therefore the channel. But we’d all grown fond of you too dude.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)