Where do watch bandit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stokielewis WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Thought itd be fun to create a quick topic to see who watches bandit in the most interesting place. I’ll start!

Currently in the process of bringing our second child into the world! (It was my other halfs request to chill her out)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Stokielewis wrote:

Thought itd be fun to create a quick topic to see who watches bandit in the most interesting place. I’ll start!

Currently in the process of bringing our second child into the world! (It was my other halfs request to chill her out)

Good luck mate!

AddictedGambler90 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I watch here Backinamo.com. Love the free prize draws hope I win:)

AddictedGambler90 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Wow did I totally misread the top post or…..?

Stokielewis WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Jude Tuffnell has arrived! Back in a month, whilst I sort my house out for home coming home! Cheers Bandit for entertaining during a stressful time!

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

I tend to watch the bandit when I’m on the bog. Its where I get most of my peace and quiet. I’ve watched a whole hours video on the toilet before now. The Bandit will give me hemorrhoids before long.

Mark

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

In work, living room, toilet and on the train 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hahahaha this is an interesting topic i like it 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

My main PC (laptop) sits in the kitchen on a breakfast bar.  Behind me is the cooker etc and on the bar I can see into the rest of the ground floor as all of the ground floor is knocked into 1 large open plan room.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)