When slots go well

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Leovegas gave a promotion of 150 free spins on the new Genie Wilds game if you played through £30, I fancied a wee go anyway so took up the offer. Lost the £30 and then played the free spIns which returned me £29 lol

Went low rolling on Moon Princess with a 40p stake and had a great run eventually leaving the game at £120 and 40% of the wagering done. Left and played reactoonz on 60p stake and pretty much lost half my balance even with a garga which paid £30, still good fun and decided it was book of dead £1 stake on 5 lines or bust. Bonus drops in the IFB the seal thing, two four screen expansions and a retrigger and I leave the game with £400, completed the wagering on Cloud Quest with a cool £450 left to withdraw!

Sometimes it’s patience that rewards you on slots, most times when I make big deposits and chase on a big stake it punishes me.

Millzy123 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Very nice mate sometimes that’s the way forward myself personally will never do a deposit higher than 50 pounds and most of the time will only deposit if I get a bonus as I see it as a double chance we’ll done on that win buddy great!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)