Whats your worst bonus?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cornflake WANTED $2
    Outlaw

We all have those urges to do a big spin once in a while and sometimes we get it, only to leave us saying “why did you even fucking bother!” So… whats your worst bonus 😉

Mine was a £5 stake (usually £1-2) on bonanza in which i had a grand old return of £3.80.

That was over a year ago, i played again around 4 months ago, won the bonus on an £2 stake with a DOUBLE retrigger and won around £25. Have not played bonanza since ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bonanza can be very disappointing when it comes to extra spins and retriggers, given how rare they are. I’ve also had a double retrigger which paid bugger all, whereas I’ve had over 500x off the regular 12 spins. Crushing when you’ve waited 300 spins for the bonus and it mugs you off for 10x.

I’ve mentioned it on another post but my most devastatingly disappointing bonus was Captain Venture, when it triggered for 10 spins and didn’t pay anything on a single one, so my bonus was only the 2x you get for the initial 3 scatters. I never thought I’d see that happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)