what laptop is best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

what laptop is best??? I am thinking of getting a new laptop but so many…what is best for slots…youtube and a bit of film creating..editing…??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

mungo wrote:

what laptop is best??? I am thinking of getting a new laptop but so many…what is best for slots…youtube and a bit of film creating..editing…??

I only see broken ones so I’ve only got horror stories ? Mrs Xbob has a Huawei AMD Ryzen one and it seems pretty decent. @seedy might have a decent idea ?

Alinr6 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

MacBook Pro good for editing , YouTube and ….

good battery life and the same performance if is unplugged

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The budget you set will determine the type mate personally wait a lil bit the next batch of new laptops will be arriving soon with the new Ryzen APU’s which will offer good processing but come with big navi graphics. So in short good for YouTube and editing as now most editing software allows for hardware exporting which is much faster. Main thing though don’t settle for less than 8gb Ram and if you can upgrade it to 16gb ?

Hope this helps.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I just got new Macbook Air not bad,my old macbook air had to much fan problem,now new one has no fan,I still think they over price  you can get good laptop cheaper

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

You know what…. just bought 3 chrome books for my a,d when we are working….. yeah they ain’t apple, but fuck me they do the job well £250….that’ll do ……………… I on the other hand got  my self an iPad Pro ……. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)