What has happened to BOD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ni1Fisk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Book of dead is my favorite slot but what has happened to it ? I am thousands of spins in on it over the past week and not a single bonus i mean really not a single bonus maybe 5-10 teases over the entirety of the week. Has anyone else noticed this “change” on the slot or am I just really unlucky ?

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

I have played it for over 2 years never had a bonus over 200x, and only managed a line of dogface.

buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Actually – I had the opposite today which never happens to me on this game started of 20 Spins @ .20 –  and won took me to $50 odd; then to 0.60 Spins and I hit 5 in a row that paid me 4,000 on line – then a couple more bonuses – took $9 to $459 ish [then back down to $360] all on Leovegas

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Sorry mate – I must have gotten all your luck then!

BOD is never a game I won on, ever. I played it just to hear the sound as the books tease, and land. I think the game is otherwise boring and I hate those expanding symbol things cause I never feckin get any! Well last week I had an explorer line with 3 books. Last night I had a full screen performing seal!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)