Weekly picks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Braduns WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all, new to this site. I will post my selections and why whenever there’s a full set of fixtures. I don’t normally bet on the top leagues just because of the value. This weeks football bets I’m taking are

Leeds Win – good team vs an awful team. Pretty straight forward for Leeds. Tuesday

Brentford Win – Brentford are arguably the best team in the league. And top the form table. Tuesday

Notts Forest Win – I picked forest top 3 at the start of season, relatively slow start but they have played some of the bigger teams in the league. Should have enough to see off Sheff Wed who have been inconsistent at best, long season ahead for them.

Norwich Win – Reading beat Preston on Saturday, but I think that says more about Preston than it does Reading. Norwich will be looking for 3 points here, against a poor side at home.

Good luck if you follow, 17/1 ish. Bet what you can afford.

Braduns WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Looking like a Brentford draw could let it down. Never mind I’ll swat up and post again thurs/fri for weekend fixtures.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Good picks mate, Brentford did me too, i went WBA, Leeds and Brentford that night.

Braduns WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi All, Brentford draw let us down for the midweek acca. Few Picks this week, unfortunately most are home favs, apart from 1 which i am excluding from the acca and classing as a value bet.

Leeds Win – again, leeds have shown to be very strong, especially at elland road. the price is currently 1.80 and although this is short of evs i still think this is value.

West Brom Win – Millwall poor on the road – 1 point from 12 against Blackburn. West Brom should have enough in the tank to see off millwall.

Sheffield United Win – Echo what i said midweek about Preston, Not scored a single goal on the road in 4 games, and avg of 2 goals conceded.

Notts Forest Win – Now, placed this one in italics for the value. currently 1.62 on skybet – awful odds, however probably justified. 1 goal on the road and 10 conceded. that being said – they should this game.

Portsmouth Win – Another one of my top 3 picks, putting together a nice season and at home against a poor side. Should be easy.

All the above in an acca pays around 15/1 (9/1 without forest) – £1 wins £15 (or £9) as always bet what you can afford.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Value bet </span>

Fleetwood Away at Southend. Dark horses of the league, and i will be having a bet on this as a single. Southend have only won 1/4 this term at home and fleetwood are unbeaten. Fleetwood wins against oxford 0-2 and scunthorpe 0-5. drawing 1-1 against sunderland and 0-0 against charlton.  the price is very close to 3/1. if this was a home fixture i reckon the price would be less than evs.

Good Luck

Brad

Braduns WANTED $1
    Outlaw

apologies mate only just seen your reply – yeah i think brentford would of let a few folk down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)