Vikings unleashed – no gamble..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

With bonuses being more than likely pre-determined as soon as it spins in or buy a bonus

What do you think about just buying the feature at any spin amount and collecting the feature rather than gambling?

Surely it would be around the same outcome and give you re-triggers and multipliers if you were it was going to win gambles?

Bit safer than doing your balls in and losing gambles?

Not tried it but just wondering if it would work and be a ‘safe’ low roll bonus

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hmm i think the outcome changes on every gamble doesnt it? Atleast thats what ive read on WWTBAM

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Yeah apparently the volatility increases with each gamble and it brings a different result with each successful gamble?

And I may be right in saying that gambling to 15 spins may pay less than if you had collected 12 based on the RNG?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

These style of megaways games with variable number of bonus spins and increasing multiplier are usually random on every spin, so you are better off gambling for more spins / multiplier, assuming you’re okay with the risk of losing. Also they would not be allowed in accordance with GC rules to work in a way such that gambling with a risk of loss made no difference to the outcome, since it would clearly be misleading the customer. You will usually find a bit of small print somewhere in the info for these games telling you the “best strategy” is to always gamble.

What can happen is that the maximum gamble you can achieve before losing is pre determined at the point of landing or buying the bonus. I’m pretty sure Extra Chilli works that way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)