Vikings Unleashed Megaways (BONUS BUY TIPS)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

So I’ve had a bash on Vikings Unleashed today with 20 bonus buys. I haven’t seen this slot played anywhere before so I assumed it’s new, and I’ve played a bit so thought I could give a few people some tips in regards to the bonus and what it’s about.

So it’s a BTG Megaways Licenced slot, so it is quite similar to extra chilli, millionaire, bonanza etc. However you have 4 different bonus buy options. You have an option where you start with 5 spins with 1x multiplier to start which will cost you 25x stake, 50x stake gets you an 8 spin and 1x start, 75x stake gets you 10 spins with 1x start and finally 100x stake will get you 12 spin start with 1x multiplier.

Now you’re probably thinking it’s terrible value, but if you think about it in regards to extra chilli, you start a bonus costing 50x stake with 8 spins which you can gamble for an even chance to get you an additional 4 spins. However Vikings Unleashed Megaways gives you the option to gamble for an extra spin each gamble in a ‘pie gamble’ system. The pie gamble starts with a 90% win section and a 10% lose section (roughly), now as said previously if it wins, you get an additional spin. With every gamble that wins the lose section gets SMALLER BY 1%.

Using my experience as a sample you MUST gamble your spins to at least 18 spins minimum if you want to make any sort of profit or make your stake back for buying the bonus.

Alongside the spins gamble you can see that you can also boost your multiplier by 1x each gamble. Using my small sample of bonuses I found that only gambling for spins worked best as starting on 1x isnt the end of the world at all and you do on all of the other BTG Megaway games anyway.

Overall, I really found this game fun, regardless of the fact that I ended up coming out in profit after 20 buys. Out of 20 buys I think I lost 7 gambles the highest of them was gambling for 22 spins. I made huge profit off of the 22 spin bonus, I didn’t attempt to go higher. I’d say the optimum spins total should be 22+ (I got 503x win on 22 spins), however as you’d probably guess the bigger they are, the harder you fall i.e the bigger the spin gamble, the more tilting it will be if it loses.

Good luck and have fun!

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

I don’t think i have seen this one yet you know – looks interesting and cheers for the write up!

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Would love to see you have a bash on it higher stakes!

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I don’t think i have seen this one yet you know – looks interesting and cheers for the write up!

Would try to edit the typo’s but wont let me edit. Sorry! haha

Mureahko WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Nice assessment of the slot! Definitely going to try it out in a near future. Isn’t it Blueprint not BTG?

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Had a go a hour or so ago ,bought a few at the 25x mark  best i gambled up to was 15 spins and 6x ,came out on top for that one but lost the lot next time ,would also love to see bandit have a bash on it , i found this more tilting then extra chiili tho

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This actually looks like quite an interesting set up – slightly different to the others as it allows you to buy your start point and then gamble up in small notches!

Would enjoy watching Steve play this one 🙂

Norris WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The gamble feature is much more forgiving than other slots, I had a few games and didnt do well, bought a few bonus’ and didnt do well either! Luckily only on small stakes.

Out of curiosity I loaded up free play mode to take the gamble as high as I could. Managed a screenshot of it.

From a £1 stake (so £100 bonus buy) I came out with £960 on the max.

Metplus3 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I was just going to comment about this game looks a pretty interesting one but does look like one you could easily do your balls in on! Not bandit though with his balls of steel ?

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Very interesting after watching the bandits vid on the slot. I just feel there’s more value gambling than collecting once you get to 20 because the lose zone is so so so small. You’d have to be extremely lucky to lose 22+. Guess it’s just personal preference.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I actually tried this one on freeplay too, and it seemed somewhat easy to reach the top. Don’t get me wrong – I did have some deaths along the way, but every time I got quite far, bar maybe one or two!

Think I got 450x ish on the 27 spins/10x multiplier.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I had a small bash on it,did low stakes for myself as i knw what i can be liked on this kind of slot(chilli has owned me),i gambled for 5x multi and 16spins each time,probably  did aboout 8-10 buy ins total max buyin,so starting with 12 spins and busted out 3 or 4 times before getting to my planned ammount,i found i bust more on the spins than the multiplier though a very small sample size so read nothing into that.

Norris WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Just got £7.20 in bonus money on a site so tried using it on the £0.20 spins bonus buy of £5, it let me…gambled up a fair way and won £32. Could be an interesting strat to use if you have about £5 bonus money with a fair chunk of wagering.

Mikhail88 WANTED $1
    Outlaw
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)